Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Geissele Super Duty

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    The BCM and Magpul models are both pretty good with their polymer trigger guards. By no means does that belittle the G model.
    I meant the aluminum one. Wasn't it the first to become popular some years ago?

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    The BCM and Magpul models are both pretty good with their polymer trigger guards. By no means does that belittle the G model.
    The Magpul MOE polymer on every Colt I own would rub me raw if not make me bleed by the end of training day 1. Roger has a good write up on his site about how it depends on your lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Forwad Controls Design
    TGF is designed for use with TDP spec forged lower receivers, and fills the gap forward of the pistol grip, between the trigger guard "ears" (note that TGF will not swing down like TDP spec trigger guards). All the sharp edges and corners have been removed.

Lower receivers made from Cerro Forge "keyhole" forgings generally have taller trigger guard ears, as do Colt, LMT, and BCM lower receivers.

Please note ZEV produced lower receivers appear to have shorter trigger guard ears, and these shortened ears expose a bit of the bottom of the TGF, as shown below. This has no bearing on functionality. The latest Mega lowers (with the old Mega atomic whirl) has been reported to have longer ears that do cover the TGF.
    https://www.forwardcontrolsdesign.co...been%20removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12