Thread: Noveske gen 4 N4 PDW

Feedback Score

Noveske gen 4 N4 PDW

Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with the Noveske gen 4 N4 PDW in 5.56 NATO and 16" barrel. I have been looking at this rifle or possibly an LMT DI rifle. Any input would be appreciated.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiss87 View Post
    Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with the Noveske gen 4 N4 PDW in 5.56 NATO and 16" barrel. I have been looking at this rifle or possibly an LMT DI rifle. Any input would be appreciated.
    Go with LMT. The ability to have multiple calibers within seconds, in a battle proven rifle, from a company who’s been in business since the late 70’s? Certainly is the best way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Is there a certain LMT model you prefer?

Feedback Score
    I haven't used that Noveske, but have had a chance to shoot many over the years, and used some of their parts extensively. I've always been satisfied with them. Between rifles and parts, I'm at best about 50% successful with LMT, but their customer service's apathy is enough for me to avoid in the future.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wiss87 View Post
    Is there a certain LMT model you prefer?
    Not him, but these two models come to mind.

https://lmtdefense.com/product/nz-mars-l/

https://lmtdefense.com/product/spm16/

I own and shoot both Noveske (older models) and LMT rifles.

Now, I mostly shoot LMT. My last two rifles I purchased were both DI LMTs.

Noveske is too Gucci for me these days. I'm sure they make a fine rifle, but it's not my choice any longer.

That said, if you are budgeted for around $3K, I would also look at KAC Sr15 and Centurion rifles as well.

You picked a bad time to purchase a rifle.

Where I am located prices and availability on anything semi-automatic aren't good.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Do you have specific plans for it OP?

Those N4's certainly look cool. I don't know if I'd want to be saddled with that stock if I have to run a 16" barrel though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Who makes Noveske barrels after Pac Nor burned down. That was the greatest thing about Noveske was their barrels.

Edited to add: I seached and looks like Pac Nor just started up again in June.
    Last edited by kirkland; 07-01-20 at 12:04.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    Who makes Noveske barrels after Pac Nor burned down. That was the greatest thing about Noveske was their barrels.

Edited to add: I seached and looks like Pac Nor just started up again in June.
    That explains Northtech having barrels available again.