Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Hills 87 Gr Barnes 556?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    This may be your bullet Mark; "Barnes 5.56mm 85 Grain OTM"-

https://www.lightfighter.net/topic/r...m-85-grain-otm
    Wow. That's very very close to the load. Our buddy might buy the ammo. If so, we'll have some more info later.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Wow. That's very very close to the load. Our buddy might buy the ammo. If so, we'll have some more info later.
    Is molon posting here at all? He did a good write up of the 85 MB on TOS.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FightinQ View Post
    Is molon posting here at all? He did a good write up of the 85 MB on TOS.
    I think some dumb asses here crapped him out with stupid replies.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I think some dumb asses here crapped him out with stupid replies.
    That's a shame, he's a wealth of knowledge; many people like to talk about what they think they know. molon was one of those that actually went out and did it, took notes, measurements, and photographs, and then shared everything from an impartial POV.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I didn't see it first hand, but I read other replies that indicated goofballs who don't know shit were muddying up his threads with stupidity. It's a shame because those fools are probably not active here now anyways.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Looks like my buddy bought the ammo. So we'll post some findings at some point.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Looks like my buddy bought the ammo. So we'll post some findings at some point.
    I was VERY close to popping on a box to chrono and test thru an as yet unfired 20" SPR I only recently finished. Sold out before I could order.
    Im very interested in these, looking forward to seeing the results.
    Also- Yes, Molon was THE MAN, had actual,factual scientific results & knowledge and some fvckin two box a year "shooters" who read shit in the internet always "knew" more than he did. He ouldnt post shit without some Fudd POS wanting to argue or accuse hime of something.
    Same goes for other SME's here...Fudd ALWAYS knows more than they do..'cause Guns & Ammo SAID SO.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Looking forward to the results myself. I always got a kick when he would produce a thread, and suddenly the ammo he was testing would suddenly go out of stock, indirectly causing what I called the "molon effect."

I wish that I had the money he had to test barrels and ammunition like he could. I have the time and the space, just not the money.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    I was VERY close to popping on a box to chrono and test thru an as yet unfired 20" SPR I only recently finished. Sold out before I could order.
    Where did you see this ammo? I don't even know where my buddy got it because this was all thru text.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FightinQ View Post
    I wish that I had the money he had to test barrels and ammunition like he could. I have the time and the space, just not the money.
    I just don't have the patience. I can't stand shooting a 10 round group. He's more thorough than I'm wired to be.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast