Thread: Aimpoint T-1 with LRP Mount and Absolute Cowitness Spacer $700.00 Shipped

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Aimpoint T-1 with LRP Mount and Absolute Cowitness Spacer $700.00 Shipped

****Will sell just the sight without the spacer for a lower price***

I am selling my Aimpoint T-1 with the Aimpoint LRP Mount and Absolute Cowitness Spacer for $700.00 Shipping included from 73110.

Other than some slight wear on the knobs as is visible in the picture it is in perfect condition. The glass is perfect, the dot is perfect, the knobs all turn as new, very light use. I didn't get to shoot much after I got it. Lastly, per the pictures, I have the tool and the documents for it but I don't have the box. I promise I'll wrap it up real nice and safe for you though.

Paypal Friends and Family only, I'm not interested in any trades. The only thing separating this from brand new out of the box is the slight wear shown in the pictures (and the missing box). First come first serve PM after posting on the thread per the TOS to buy. PAYPAL F&F ONLY!!! As soon as the funds are received, if UPS or USPS (whichever you prefer) is still open, I will ship it that day, otherwise it will ship the next morning as soon as they open.

Last edited by DS-11B; 06-28-20 at 20:59. Reason: lowering the price

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Bump. Willing to sell just the sight and not the spacer for a lower price if desired.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Bump. Also now includes Tango Down scope cover. Will sell without the base and spacer but with the Tango Down scope cover for $650. $700 for the full sight though. I can include pictures with the Tango Down cover on if any one would like, just PM me.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Bump, ditto above, open to offers. Last call if you're interested.