Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt to resume civilian sales

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Who actually has them in stock?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    Please don't beat the pony. Don't turn this into a bitch thread. No reply needed but name a company that hasn't had a defect. Should it happen? no but it does on occasion.
    Fair enough.

Apologies to the membership and mods for derailing this thread with a topic already covered in technical forum.

Sorry, fellas...
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by baffle Stack View Post
    Who actually has them in stock?
    PSA Mount Pleasant had 6933’s in stock like a month ago, and probably still does.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    PSA Mount Pleasant had 6933’s in stock like a month ago, and probably still does.
    Is their inventory different between online and brick & mortar? I know that J&G over here does that all the time. Quite frustrating when you see it being advertised and nothing at the actual store.

If so, maybe I should call and see?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    2,000 isn’t enough. Flood the market. Drop the prices.

Make $700 6920s available again!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    6933s are the only ones that never sold out, that and the $2500 retro rifle.

What stores have 6920s in stock? Im not seeing in stock anywhere.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    anyone here pick one up? what where they going for?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Agreed, and I think the OEM1 and OEM2 price days were more a matter of Colt needing an influx of cash, at least that is my understanding. I don't think the OEM series is coming back at all, but I would love to be wrong.
    The OEMs were such a great deal. I got one before they got super duper cheap but I was still 800 out the door with a brand new 6920 with some basic cheap furniture the gun store gave me that they had laying in the back. Best value on the market bar none when you could get them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by loki993 View Post
    The OEMs were such a great deal. I got one before they got super duper cheap but I was still 800 out the door with a brand new 6920 with some basic cheap furniture the gun store gave me that they had laying in the back. Best value on the market bar none when you could get them.
    I got my OEM2 for $605 shipped. Can't beat that.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    About 2 months ago Clyde Armory in Athens GA had a pile of OEM 1's and 2's in stock on a huge pallet in the center of their showroom. I walked out with a OEM 1 with no intents of buying a gun when I walked in. That pile didn't last long either.

I love Colt!!!

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast