Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt to resume civilian sales

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    My issue with Colt is a NIB unfired 6920 that’s out of spec and has to be sent in for warranty work.

NOT. HAPPY.
    How is it out of spec?
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by OldState View Post
    How is it out of spec?
    Mag release opening oversized, appears dremeled at factory; mag drops free ok but the release lever wobbles and hangs up outside the lower, marring it.

On another note a friend asked if I’d sell him my AR15A4, gave me $1K for it. I had not heard Colt’s announcement at the time, and had no idea. Not sure I’d get $1K at the next Crossroads show now, given Colt’s recent announcement.

Money will go toward a Centurion Arms carbine.
    Last edited by Buncheong; 06-29-20 at 01:07.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Please don't beat the pony. Don't turn this into a bitch thread. No reply needed but name a company that hasn't had a defect. Should it happen? no but it does on occasion.

And yes, 6960 please. It would be sweet to see a 11.5" pistol!
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    Mag release opening oversized, appears dremeled at factory; mag drops free ok but the release lever wobbles and hangs up outside the lower, marring it.

On another note a friend asked if I’d sell him my AR15A4, gave me $1K for it. I had not heard Colt’s announcement at the time, and had no idea. Not sure I’d get $1K at the next Crossroads show now, given Colt’s recent announcement.

Money will go toward a Centurion Arms carbine.
    As mentioned in other threads I had a far more minor issue and. Colt replaced my entire lower the end of 2018. The Conversation was a bid rude but then turned very pleasant. There were only two CS people for all of Colt.

As for the A4, uppers just went on sale at Arm Unlimited so that could be a sign they intend to start building more than base 6920’s. The on dealer I mentioned was skeptical though.
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

LIKE I POSTED--KNOCK IT OFF

MARK5PT56

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I know you said no reply needed, but I’ve had multiple issues of one kind or another over the years with BCG from the three letter company that starts with the letter before C in the alphabet. They have always been responsive and fixed the issues. Hasn’t stopped me from buying or ruined my confidence.

Or how about the factory Mk18 I purchased from the company with a two word name both starting with the letter after C in the alphabet that had an out of spec lower that resulted in me having to wait over two years to have a good gun due to having to wait not once, but twice for the NFA approval for the original purchase then the replacement lower.

Or last year my $1200 1-6x LPVO from the company who’s name starts with the letter fifth from last in the alphabet that was defective out of the box.

I don’t buy junk so yeah, it does happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    Please don't beat the pony. Don't turn this into a bitch thread. No reply needed but name a company that hasn't had a defect. Should it happen? no but it does on occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OutofBatt3ry View Post
    I've always wanted a Colt for no other reason than to have the OG rifle. Damn it, there goes at least another $1000 I should have put in savings.
    Please don’t do this.

Feedback Score
    What if Colt could offer what we really want-

How about a M4A1 OEM?

Or a 6720 OEM?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post

All this^

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I wish they would sell;

- Complete lowers, can be used as a pistol or rifle.

- 6960 OEM upper.
    - 6720 OEM upper.
    - M4A1 OEM upper.
    - 6933 OEM upper.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast