Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia intelligence paying bounty on U.S. troops

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Russia intelligence paying bounty on U.S. troops

The latest headline is that the Russians were paying a bounty to taliban fighters for killing U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan. The new question is when did the White House know about it? It seems the NYT has a direct line to our intelligence agencies and gets briefings before anyone else. Anyhow, at this point I have no idea what to believe about anything. Everything has become a political football to the point the truth gets completely obfuscated.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top...kill-us-troops
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    And I know a retired SF guy who sent people to Afghanistan in the 80's to train the Mujahideen on the use of Stinger missiles. One of his guys may or may not have given a "practical application" in the course by shooting one or more himself. That did not deter Gorbachev and Reagan from detente' did it?

This is just more of the endless bullshit to make Trump look bad. Go figure.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Even if White House knew why exactly does any of this matter???

I mean people are shocked that there’s an entire world of geopolitical wrangling going on in the dark between world super powers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Trump is all in love with Russia, except for when we slaughtered this RUS mercs in Syria with everything from mortars to an Neo-ARC Light strike.

The damage is done, another Knick at DJT, and the press moves on to the next MSM/DNC hit piece, one per week until the election. Make a claim, don’t even defend or follow-up, and move on. Drive-by treason.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    People would lose their friggin minds if they found out the Taliban and Al Qeada were paying bounties for US Service Members deployed to Afghanistan.

Feedback Score
    This is legit its the same source as the pee tapes and the other collusion info we have our informant told us it was real !!!!!

Our enemies actually want to kill us OH I need to go hug a terrorist now so I can have energy to defund the police

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Thoughts on this perspective?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Trump is all in love with Russia, except for when we slaughtered this RUS mercs in Syria with everything from mortars to an Neo-ARC Light strike.

The damage is done, another Knick at DJT, and the press moves on to the next MSM/DNC hit piece, one per week until the election. Make a claim, don’t even defend or follow-up, and move on. Drive-by treason.
    This is basically what I think about the whole thing. Although now there are GOP Congress critters jumping on the bandwagon.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post

I always wondered if John McCain got a commission on every war shot...

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post

Mattis left after Trump started talking about the pullout from Syria. I'd dare say Bolton left in a huff because Trump wasn't starting wars on his behalf.

It's way past time to pull everything from Afghanistan and remember what every nation that's every invaded has learned...

You don't win in Afghanistan.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast