Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Centurion Arms C4 FSB. Enclosed midlength?

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I never cared for how this handguard was cutout around it’s diameter for the barrel nut. IMHO, removing material in this area doesn’t doesn’t add to the handguards strength or rigidity any.
    Last edited by Biggy; 06-30-20 at 09:49.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    They're real and they're spectacular... at least the cmr version. A few years ago Centurion made me a 16 inch mid length with a 14 inch cmr cut out. It is one of my favorite uppers.

https://ibb.co/j84hhj0
    Last edited by calvin118; 06-30-20 at 21:00.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Only in a carbine length, the OP is talking about a mid-length.
    That was my point. If you want an extended cut out rail then just deal with the carbine FSB because the RIS exists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by calvin118 View Post
    They're real and they're spectacular... at least the cmr version. A few years ago Centurion made me a 16 inch mid length with a 14 inch cmr cut out. It is one of my favorite uppers. I'll post a picture later
    I was seeking the C4 specifically, not the Cmr.
    Bootmaker to the king.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    That was my point. If you want an extended cut out rail then just deal with the carbine FSB because the RIS exists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A carbine cutout only offers 7“ of hand placement, whereas a midlength offers 9”. Yes, I know the total rail is longer than that, but a deciding factor for me when I was choosing between the continuous C4 and the FSP version for my Colt was the fact that I like to place my hand precisely where the FSB lies. With my dad’s Kino (12.5” faux midlength) the extra 2 inches of uninterrupted rail made a big difference in comfortable hand placement, especially once you factor in light activation, foregrips, etc.

Unfortunately there is no such thing as a midlength C4 FSP as Stick stated. A LW 14.5 middy with a C4 MLOK FSP would be sweet...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12