Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not able to scroll page with search results?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Not able to scroll page with search results?

Maybe it's just me but when I do a search, get the list of results, and then click on the link I want to view, the screen comes up a bit narrower and I'm only able to view the first few posts of the thread. The scroll down arrow is not there and using a mouse or touchpad doesn't allow further scrolling either.
    Would be curious if it's just me or not...

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Nope that has been happening to me too.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Me too.

Feedback Score
    Will check into it. Thanks for bringing it up.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    That, and I wasn't able to post in a archived thread when I went into "full version" or whatever it's called.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yep, same here. Kind of drives me nuts when you're cut off after 3 or 4 posts. Guess not many members do searches anymore since there's only five of us mentioning it over a twelve day period.

Feedback Score
    still happening to me also, and this is in October.

Feedback Score
    Same problem. Been happening to me for a few months. Pisses me off because every time i ask a question about something i get the “search button is your friend” comment. No shit but it ain’t working and then i get some variation of “must be an idiot” comment. Oh well. Is this happening on iOS for you guys or is it mobile too or just desktop?

Feedback Score
    ya, that happens alot on here. Just ignore it and talk to the ones with decent input.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chamber143 View Post
    Same problem. Been happening to me for a few months. Pisses me off because every time i ask a question about something i get the “search button is your friend” comment. No shit but it ain’t working and then i get some variation of “must be an idiot” comment. Oh well. Is this happening on iOS for you guys or is it mobile too or just desktop?

I'm using Edge browser on my laptop. I rarely log in from my phone...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast