Thread: For the Christians here

Feedback Score

For the Christians here

For the non Christians as well, comeone come all!

My church is hosting a free mini online conference for men. Some of the speakers will be well known to many here. Click on the link below and check it out, join in if it sounds interesting.

https://worshipperwarrior.org/
    Last edited by tanktop; 06-29-20 at 14:28. Reason: Spelling

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Got a statement of faith somewhere?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Got a statement of faith somewhere?
    We do, this is our churches statement of faith. Worshipper Warrior is a ministry from our church and it’s beginning to grow. Just thought I’d share something many here may find beneficial and positive, especially when so much seems negative.

https://theroad.org/statement-of-beliefs/

PS I’m just a member of the church and not in ministry in any official capacity.

Feedback Score
    Your statement of faith encompasses what I believe in.

Feedback Score
    I shared this here because several of the speakers I thought would be people many here could relate to. Anyone who is curious I encourage to click on my original link and read up on the speakers.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Great, thanks. I signed up. Though I am sure there are theological differences in my beliefs vs those of the sponsors, I think this sort of thing should be interesting and encouraging. I think we need more of this sort of thing, reminding us what it means to be men. For those non-believers, I am pretty sure, without having seen this, that there will be a lot of sections that are inspiring in and other themselves, despite a difference in belief systems. And for those with personal belief systems relating to God, even more so, based on the description.

I am looking forward to this.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.