Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sionics vs Springfield Saint

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    Well about the only reason I thought about the Saint is because it’s in stock here. I just ordered a patrol 3 with sba3 brace though. It’s about 8 weeks out, but I know it’ll be worth the wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It will be. Fantastic guys down there. They really helped me out on a build a few years ago.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    It will be. Fantastic guys down there. They really helped me out on a build a few years ago.
    I have dealt with then several time over the years on my builds and helping friends on theirs, the crew at SIONICS are rock stars. They are always worth the wait.

I had one guy buy a DPMS because he didn't want to wait for a SIONICS build and the DPMS was available, only end up hating the is and buying a SIONICS anyway and shooting my rifle next to his turd. LOL
    Last edited by titsonritz; 06-30-20 at 12:14.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Our IT guy was in yesterday. His 10 yard key hole Saint was replaced. But the gun they sent him had no finish on a 2-3" portion of the barrel around or under the gas block. He sent that one back and they sent him another that was scratched up. Finally got his money back and ordered a Daniel Defense.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    I saw this on a fb ar15 group

‘The saint be renamed the priest because of all the new gun owners Springfield has f*cked with it’

Buy a sionics
    LMFAO, oh so true. What a piece of trash.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Even if the Sonics product wasn't superior, I would still buy it over the Saint. Who at Springfield came up with that great marketing name!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VLODPG View Post
    Even if the Sonics product wasn't superior, I would still buy it over the Saint. Who at Springfield came up with that great marketing name!
    Ironic because Springfield is entirely marketed off of the REAL Springfield Armory name.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Scionics all the way over the other.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    Well about the only reason I thought about the Saint is because it’s in stock here. I just ordered a patrol 3 with sba3 brace though. It’s about 8 weeks out, but I know it’ll be worth the wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I bought a few small parts from Sionics, some more, and then a gutless lower. If my experience is typical, you picked a great pistol.

My first complete AR purchase will be a 16" Patrol 3 as a gift to my son on his return from Italy (173rd AB).

Andy

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Well, looks like I dodged me a bullet then...
    Been looking around for a spare upper without luck as prices/availability are in the crapper, and someone had a stellar deal on a full Saint rifle. Like...pre-corona-riot-panic price.
    I said 'damn I could just buy a whole rifle, and it's a spare anyway..."
    Oh the temptations one experiences around one or two in the AM when the panic fever is setting in...

Then I was like, "Wait as second... you know better than that, and you have zero luck with rifles...better not risk it."
    Then this afternoon I see this thread.
    The lord works in mysterious ways...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Instead of starting a new thread I will try here first.

Like stated I ordered a sionics pistol. I know they come with the govt profile barrel. Would the weight of a medium throw the balance of the gun off at all? Mind you ill probabaly form 1 this to an sbr

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast