Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tech you like/love ?

Feedback Score
    If the US would bring in the 70 models
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Supposedly, they are de-luxurying the Land Cruiser to concentrate on off road capability and lowering cost. Hopefully this is true.

https://gearpatrol.com/2020/06/30/ne...undra-details/

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I like my iPhone and just recently got a new iPad Pro (our previous was an iPad 3 and a couple original iPad mini). Thge iPad Pro is amazing. I got it mostly to help with a house build I am attempting but it really, with the pencil, is a great tool.

Otherwise I really like my car: Audi A3 e-tron (2016). It is a plug-in hybrid. I like that about 70% of my 48K miles on it are non-gasoline-engine-on miles. Saves a ton and the electric driving is fun.

Our house I am attempting to build will have a water-water heat pump for heating and cooling. The tech controls that make it all work are pretty amazing. We will have a separate boiler for the snow melt on the driveway but the same controls will control that and it will know if it is precipitating out in the winter and automatically turn on the snow melt -- so we don't waste energy and money heating the dry ground on a sunny but cold day and I don't have to remember to turn it on before the snow and ice start to fall.

Lots of little things that make it easier and you don't have to remember. Like the front lights that turn on and off automatically through a home control that knows the local sun rise and set (so it works in winter and summer without lots of light on or off at the wrong times). I've started to put Homekit devices in the house and being able to make things go on or off, or whatever with just the voice or a touch on the phone is cool.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    If the US would bring in the 70 models
    Yup.

I am waiting to see how this new Bronco thing works out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123