Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jo Jorgensen

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    It's totally your doing.

If the 3rd wheel is a disadvantage to the 2A crowd it's their problem. If the 3rd wheel is a disadvantage to BLM it's their problem.

So why did you leave a gun unfriendly State again? For your conscience?

The time has come to vote for the team. Our team sucks and has a lot of 'graduated seniors' but is bound into The Constitution. Their team wants to rule your conscience.

What is it that non-Liberals don't understand about voting? No matter where you vote it impacts EVERYONE IN THE USA.

My personal message to ANYONE that helps about 95% of Democrats get elected is very simple..... FY, sorry you're an idiot. Granted there is a small segment that can cross the line either way depending on where you live.

Will, not directed at you personally. I do respect your professional knowledge and your power to vote. I just get so absolutely ****ing tired of the 'singularity' in the 'false community' that is the Conservative Party.

I'm watching organized Democrates burn my city again. It's due to USA voting and money. I actually don't live in the city but it really pains me to see Richmond become the anus of Virginia. It is greatly due regional and National 'conscience feelings'.

I can't fight back. I can't pick up a weapon and gather forces. All I can do vote. But I need the power of national current. So when someone votes for a loser it doesn't sit well with me.

Again, not personal, I think everyone should vote for what they feel is necessary. All I may hope for is to sway your conscience, and most don't want that personal space invaded.

I'm out of options. Piss people off if I have to. Crush Democrats. Promote 2A Republicans.

But everything we do from here on out is our doing. Yours, mine, everyone's. When we vote the results are our doing.

What I will say to all that is, last time I vote Libertarian because I was in a state where R votes didn't matter. FL being possible swing state and all the other factors at play, I will vote R this time. I'm in the group I call "reluctant Trump supporters" who are so disgusted by what they have seen from the left/Dems, I will vote Trump as an F U to them as much as anything. I suspect there's millions of people who feel similar and I tend to think he will will by a margin, no EC needed.

My thoughts on the issue in the last post didn't change however.

The two parties live on fear of the other guy politics and more interested in their hold on power than winning the WH ultimately and people who don't plan to vote as they hat both candidates should write in someone they like which says they're not failing to vote out of apathy or laziness, but the fact they don't like what the two parties are offering.

The two parties also don't like to discuss the fact there's now more independent voters than there are Dems or GOP. However, they still tend to vote along party lines, obviously they're sending a message. I also tend to think they might go for an independent or third party candidate under the right conditions.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I just love these "conscience" voters. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I just love these "conscience" voters. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
    Some don't see the GOP or the DNC as "the solution" though I find the Dems by far the more worthless sacks of crap these days. I'm also encouraged by some of the up coming people in the GOP, unlike the Dems, who's newer members are even worse then the creatures they're replacing.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Some don't see the GOP or the DNC as "the solution" though I find the Dems by far the more worthless sacks of crap these days. I'm also encouraged by some of the up coming people in the GOP, unlike the Dems, who's newer members are even worse then the creatures they're replacing.
    Agreed. I think the Republicans currently are showing more and more promise
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    Agreed. I think the Republicans currently are showing more and more promise
    They really are, while the Dems are looking worse. Might make an interesting thread actually. Started here:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...58#post2859058
    Last edited by WillBrink; 07-03-20 at 11:42.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Is that a bad thing?

I feel like half the time the left and right just do and into their own changes.

If nothing got pasted nothing would get screwed up.

Ah crap, meant to quote previous post about if she won neither side would work with her.
    Last edited by vandal5; 07-03-20 at 11:48.

Feedback Score
    If libertarian-minded are interested in making a difference they should run as republicans and vote republican, win elections and work from the inside. Need more Rand Pauls, not party-righteous libertarian losers.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    If libertarian-minded are interested in making a difference they should run as republicans and vote republican, win elections and work from the inside. Need more Rand Pauls, not party-righteous libertarian losers.
    The only GOP candidate I sent some $ to in 2016. That's who should be POTUS.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345