Thread: Where to find the following parts?

Feedback Score

Where to find the following parts?

Hi guys,

I have been out of the gun hobby for a long time, and my search-fu is weak. Need a bit of help.

1. Looking for this NY Safe Act-compatible, fixed magazine button. AR - NY SAFE - Top Loading - Mag button - (ddsranch.com) - 7a3f.jpgAR - NY SAFE - Top Loading - Mag button - (ddsranch.com) - MAG BUTTON.jpgAR - NY SAFE - Top Loading - Mag button - (ddsranch.com) - SASML.jpgAR - NY SAFE - Top Loading - Mag button - (ddsranch.com) - d3c1.jpg

2. Looking for the most compact AR 10rd magazine (preferrably metal but not 100% necessary). The mag should follow the slanted contour profile of the AR's magwell opening. The mag should not be level even with the magwell opening, and cannot be recessed into the magwell, to allow the mag's floorplate to be easily disassembled for cleaning/repair/malfunction while locked into the lower receiver.

3. Any websites out there that has an up-to-date, price summary & availability, ammo list. (particuarliy 9mm, 22LR, and of course 5.56mm) I recall there used to be a few.

4. Like I said I have been out of the gun game for several years. Can anyone give a brief summary of what are the latest and greatest parts/accessories to update the AR and Glock family of weapons? (i.e. ETS AR/Glock mags....good/no good, etc.)

I may edit to add to my wants list, or as others chime in their recommendations to make changes, so please revisit to add your updated ideas.

Thanks a lot.

(Mods - please move to appropriate spot if inapropriate here. Its been a long, long time. Thx)
    Last edited by G19A3; 06-30-20 at 10:47.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    I have never seen that configuration myself but it looks cool. This is the place I bought my "compliant" parts. https://ddsranch.com/ I'm at work now but will look around in my folders when I get home. Ain't NY awesome !!!

Feedback Score
    WikiArms
    Wiki Ammo
    AmmoSeek