Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is COVID-19 shortening the wait times?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    It can take a while, my last can approved on 06/24 and stamp didn't get to dealer until week of 09/02, so it can take 6-8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by kukworld View Post
    My KAC can cashes on 3/20 and approved in 9/4. As of today, my dealer has not receive the stamp...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AwaySooner View Post
    It can take a while, my last can approved on 06/24 and stamp didn't get to dealer until week of 09/02, so it can take 6-8 weeks.
    I can’t complaint, 5 months wait is a lot better than 10 months.

Was there any reason or hiccups costed the delay?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    It is, by definition, smaller. It is a pistol caliber vs a rifle caliber. Therefore, it is diminutive, by definition it IS smaller.

When you say Machine gun, I think of a BELT FEED Machine gun. Machine gun = automatic weapon of rifle caliber that is capable of sustained rapid fire.

I no way is a SMG not cool. So, please stop projecting......
    Did you write this article?

A machine gun is a fully automatic firearm designed for rapid, sustained fire. Other fully automatic weapons, such as assault rifles and submachine guns, are not designed for sustained fire, and not considered machine guns.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_gun

I use the BATFE definition of a Machinegun.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Did you write this article?

A machine gun is a fully automatic firearm designed for rapid, sustained fire. Other fully automatic weapons, such as assault rifles and submachine guns, are not designed for sustained fire, and not considered machine guns.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_gun

I use the BATFE definition of a Machinegun.
    It may have come from some of my writings.

That ATF...... like they know anything about weapons LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid Post View Post
    With once a month mailings, you could be that last day before the trip to the post office or ~30 days away from the post office.

Congrats on your acquisitions!
    I had another stamp this month arrive exactly 10 days after the appoval. That’s two this month. Maybe some are sending out weekly or even daily. Idk but I know I like it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Im just short of 3 months for an E-filed form 1 supressor. It has been in delay status with the FBI for almost the entire time.

Feedback Score
    Form 4 Suppressor, done through SilencerCo Kiosk...just got my tax stamp...took 16 months from the time I bought the suppressor, got finger print form, did Kiosk.

I have a few suppressors, I have no more patience for this...I am done.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Called ATF today about my .264 MG7k. The lady told me it was approved Oct 30. I submitted Dec 6 last year.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Form 4, Trust, Suppressor. Purchased 6/26, Check cashed 7/8, and stamp arrived 12/1.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345