Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is COVID-19 shortening the wait times?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Me? It says Form 4 on the bottom.
    And that’s what I get for trying to look at the photos on an iPhone...

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    On the subject of the OP, I think it can go either way.

Obviously they’re doing something different. Seems like the majority of stamps are being approved from November but lots are coming in from Feb. The above is no exception - plenty of guys from Jan and Feb have gotten approvals on ARFCom. So these faster approvals may be unrelated to Covid entirely anyway.

On the other hand, I’m not sure what their remote work procedure is like. They might end up having slower approvals due to telework issues (we’ve already seen how slow their mailing has gotten) despite a possible slow in the amount of Form 4s they received in March and April.

Who knows. We’ll see. I have 6 more pending from May. Hopefully they get back before September.
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 06-30-20 at 20:25.

Feedback Score
    My form 4 for a suppressor was approved and to the dealer in 3 months last year. July to October - dealer didn't notify until Feb. of this year. They said they must have misplaced the paperwork.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Got my Form 1 e-File back in 12 days, filed on 5/7/2020.

Submitted Form 4 in mid-april, here's to hoping it clears by the end of August.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It looks like majority is taking 6 months. I heard a second building or something was just built so they can move faster. We need a wait time auto approval law.

Feedback Score
    Or how about just using some common sense. When you call, they can easily check to see how many forms have submitted. When they actually process one, how about doing all the others at the same time. That would be one background check for them all instead of one for each.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Have an eForm 1 pending since 5/11, prints received 5/18, nothing yet. Trust, 4 RPs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm still waiting on two form 1's from 05/19.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have yet to have a multiple NFA purchase spree be approved at one time. I had 34 sets of fingerprint cards sent in at one time. Each item came back individually approved with absolutely no 'batch processing'.

Perhaps other examiners are doing things differently with multiple item transfers?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid Post View Post
    I have yet to have a multiple NFA purchase spree be approved at one time. I had 34 sets of fingerprint cards sent in at one time. Each item came back individually approved with absolutely no 'batch processing'.

Perhaps other examiners are doing things differently with multiple item transfers?
    I always do batches and mine always come back approved together. My Imagine hosting account was deleted but I posted a pic of it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast