8 (100%)
    Who refinished it?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Miller View Post
    Who refinished it?
    Ultrasonic Arms in Chino Valley, AZ.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    The Auto Ordnance stock is a little funky in some dimensions.

It appears to me that Kahr pushed the action cut father forward in the stock. This means the length of pull is a tad longer but it also means that the handguard is shorter than a GI part. A GI handguard will probably not fit without quite a bit of modification.

The other thing is that the stock is thicker behind the pistol grip. GI stocks taper behind the pistol grip while the A/O stock does not. Not a big deal but it means a 15rd mag pouch won't fit.

Neither of these are a deal breaker for me and I think the stock (and handguard) were a good value especially considering the recoil plate and other parts are included. With that said, I'd probably spend a little more money next time and get a Minelli stock set from Numrich and add my own metal.

I've had issues with Kahr stocks not being interchangeable with GI stocks. The same goes for handguards.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    I've had issues with Kahr stocks not being interchangeable with GI stocks. The same goes for handguards.
    As mentioned, it isn't really a deal breaker for me especially in this case where I bought a stock and handguard set together.

With that said, the Minelli stock sold by Numrich is a more authentic shape. And the handguard is a 4 rivet rather than the 2 rivet as used by Kahr.

Here's a Minelli set I stained and oiled recently. As received from Numrich, the stock was very light. Almost a blond color. The handguard was a fairly dark brown. The color is still off a little between the two parts but it close enough it shouldn't matter.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    anyone familiar with this stock? also have the GI stock Attachment 64407

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123