Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boston PD

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Boston PD

Do we have anyone here that works for Boston or close? Two Royal Bermuda Regiment (RBR) Soldiers were injured last night while working a check point.

One had to be airlifted to a hospital in Boston. He is fighting for his life: https://bernews.com/2020/06/soldier-...at-checkpoint/

I’d really like to arrange a visit from a PD.

The connection here, for those that want to know, is I was born and raised in Bermuda and my buddy is one of this young Soldier’s sergeants.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    ---
    If not me, then who?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I don't but maybe contact Public Affairs/Media Relations there and see if they can visit and support a fellow lawman. I hope he pulls through and continues his work.

https://bpdnews.com/public-records-request/

https://www.boston.gov/departments/police
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    Hope he recovers quickly.

Boston is the closest ICU? Or just the next commercial flight? I didn’t think that there were many if any cars in Bermuda?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Double.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 07-01-20 at 08:20.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Hope he recovers quickly.

Boston is the closest ICU? Or just the next commercial flight? I didn’t think that there were many if any cars in Bermuda?
    Thanks,

There are a good deal of cars limited to one private car per family but as with everything there are loopholes.

There is only one hospital and for the more serious injuries it requires a trip over here.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    ---
    If not me, then who?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    I don't but maybe contact Public Affairs/Media Relations there and see if they can visit and support a fellow lawman. I hope he pulls through and continues his work.

https://bpdnews.com/public-records-request/

https://www.boston.gov/departments/police
    Thank-you! Another member sent me a PM and I emailed the Patrolmen’s Association. If I don’t hear back from them soon I’ll try this option.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    ---
    If not me, then who?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The president of the Patrolmen’s association read my email yesterday. Within a few hours he was at the hospital with Pte. Williams.

Moved beyond words...
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    ---
    If not me, then who?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That is awesome, so glad to hear that they reached out to you & helped out. I hope the young man in the hospital recovers quickly & completely.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombey View Post
    The president of the Patrolmen’s association read my email yesterday. Within a few hours he was at the hospital with Pte. Williams.

Moved beyond words...
    I am delighted to read that. I hope a stream of visitors lifts his spirits, and he makes a complete and speedy recovery.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Prayers for a full recovery.

How was Boston chosen as the hospital for him to be airlifted to?

Praise for the patrolmen's association. Stand up job.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast