Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple in MO being held as 2A heroes...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Oh, I think we all understand "the process" quite well. Thats not the issue here.

The issue is that this is clearly a political message being sent- "Let the Goblins, loot, rape, beat and murder.The police, will do NOTHING to protect you. Your job is to die quietly. If you resist in any way, you WILL be punished".

If people can't see this for what it is, they are F'ing morons.
    But both what he's saying and what you're saying can be accurate and are not mutually exclusive to each other. There's no doubt this is about sending a message that's more politically motivated than legally. That they happen to be attorneys, white woke and wealthy, will play in our favor if "we" are smart about it.

That even the white woke and wealthy can get charged over that is gonna freak out a lot of white woke and wealthy types too who probably thought they were immune to such legal entanglements.

Honestly, from out POV, charging them may be a win as even the most white woke and wealthy will like "WTF?"
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    But both what he's saying and what you're saying can be accurate and are not mutually exclusive to each other. There's no doubt this is about sending a message that's more politically motivated than legally. That they happen to be attorneys, white woke and wealthy, will play in our favor if "we" are smart about it.

That even the white woke and wealthy can get charged over that is gonna freak out a lot of white woke and wealthy types too who probably thought they were immune to such legal entanglements.

Honestly, from out POV, charging them may be a win as even the most white woke and wealthy will like "WTF?"
    As I said earlier, these people have propaganda-lets call it what it actually is unlike the Leftists, value. But other than that, i don't care what happens to them, in fact, the worse the better actually.....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Being woke and wealthy lawyers I wonder how much they have donated to the local ComDem party? Probably even donated to the DA that is prosecuting them. What was said in another thread is true- when armed people start standing up to the mob they will have the full weight of the government thrown at them. Law enforcement won’t stop the rioters, looters, arsonists and murderers but they darn sure will come after you if you try to stop those criminals.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    As I said earlier, these people have propaganda-lets call it what it actually is unlike the Leftists, value. But other than that, i don't care what happens to them, in fact, the worse the better actually.....
    Here's my take on this. Ok, they're Leftists, but they seem to understand the Capitalist system and how to make money - lots of it. They're also gun owners who understand the Right to Keep and Bear Arms for personal defense, and they weren't afraid to arm themselves. This gives us some commonality with these people. I'd like to actually sit down with them and compare notes on politics and the direction of America. It is not uncommon for people to be left leaning and experience a life changing event which pushes them further Right. I wouldn't write them off yet.

If they could experience credible, Right members of society, they could see a definite distinction between responsible, patriotic Americans and that rabble running wild in their area.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Here's my take on this. Ok, they're Leftists, but they seem to understand the Capitalist system and how to make money - lots of it. They're also gun owners who understand the Right to Keep and Bear Arms for personal defense, and they weren't afraid to arm themselves. This gives us some commonality with these people. I'd like to actually sit down with them and compare notes on politics and the direction of America. It is not uncommon for people to be left leaning and experience a life changing event which pushes them further Right. I wouldn't write them off yet.

If they could experience credible, Right members of society, they could see a definite distinction between responsible, patriotic Americans and that rabble running wild in their area.
    These folks are in their 60s. They are clearly well educated and sophisticated. They admit to defending criminals and scum---they SAW FIRSTHAND HOW BAD THINGS HAPPEN-but since it didn't affect them, well, the little people can suck it.....

At some point they made a choice. A conscious choice, now they can live with it. If they were 25, with little life experience etc....I get it, people make mistakes, they can change, but they are past that. Im not Jesus and you can keep your 11th hour conversions!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Oh, I think we all understand "the process" quite well. Thats not the issue here.

The issue is that this is clearly a political message being sent- "Let the Goblins, loot, rape, beat and murder.The police, will do NOTHING to protect you. Your job is to die quietly. If you resist in any way, you WILL be punished".

If people can't see this for what it is, they are F'ing morons.
    This.

We’re now living in upside down world. Nobody wants to go on the offensive against a hate group and movement for fear of being called a racist, white supremacist, or whatever the alphabet retards keep coming up with but god dammit we’re going to cherry pick the low hanging fruit of regular folks and make an example out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Precisely my thoughts.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    These folks are in their 60s. They are clearly well educated and sophisticated. They admit to defending criminals and scum---they SAW FIRSTHAND HOW BAD THINGS HAPPEN-but since it didn't affect them, well, the little people can suck it.....

At some point they made a choice. A conscious choice, now they can live with it. If they were 25, with little life experience etc....I get it, people make mistakes, they can change, but they are past that. Im not Jesus and you can keep your 11th hour conversions!
    But that's what lawyers do - they defend criminals and scum. It's an integral part of the job. What I have detected in many posts all over the internet is more of a class envy situation - nothing worse than Limousine Liberals. If these folks were in a trailer park defending their run down single-wide, they wouldn't catch as much grief even if they were left leaning.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    I looked these two up at OpenSecrets. There are two Mark McCloskeys--the one in MO is a big Bush donor, the other in another state is the big Dem. Patricia McCloskey is a big, multi-time Trump donor.
    FEC website. https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/in..._city=st+louis

These are the St Louis "Leftists".

Contributor name Recipient State Employer Receipt date Amount
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 02/06/2017 -$500.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 02/06/2017 -$500.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 11/03/2016 $500.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 11/03/2016 $100.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/27/2016 $500.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/27/2016 $500.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC. MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/27/2016 $400.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/27/2016 $100.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC. MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/23/2016 -$400.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/23/2016 $500.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC. MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/23/2016 $400.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/23/2016 $100.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC. MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/13/2016 $400.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC. MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/13/2016 $400.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/13/2016 $500.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/13/2016 $100.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC. MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/01/2016 $400.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/01/2016 $100.00
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 07-11-20 at 11:54.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    But that's what lawyers do - they defend criminals and scum. It's an integral part of the job. What I have detected in many posts all over the internet is more of a class envy situation - nothing worse than Limousine Liberals. If these folks were in a trailer park defending their run down single-wide, they wouldn't catch as much grief even if they were left leaning.

But these people are INJURY attorneys, not criminal defense attorneys. They take the BLM cases etc...for purely personal, political reasons.

Like the giant corporate law firms that have offices on 7 continents who produce little of real value but market chaos which they arbitrage. They have a "social justice" project that tries to get the most murderous scum in the world off Death Row so they have something to talk about at press releases and cocktail parties...
    Last edited by Esq.; 07-11-20 at 13:24.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast