Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple in MO being held as 2A heroes...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    But that's what lawyers do - they defend criminals and scum. It's an integral part of the job. What I have detected in many posts all over the internet is more of a class envy situation - nothing worse than Limousine Liberals. If these folks were in a trailer park defending their run down single-wide, they wouldn't catch as much grief even if they were left leaning.
    Yup, people forget about principles if they detect political or class differences that they don't like. Its really a symptom of a sick society to throw away principles because of class envy or political differences. We act like the other side when we do this. Especially, when a win (not being convicted) for this couple, is a win for the 2nd and for us, no matter how much we find them to be horrible people

It doesn't make logical sense to hope they are charged and convicted, its an emotional response.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 07-13-20 at 16:04.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    FEC website. https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/in..._city=st+louis

These are the St Louis "Leftists".

Contributor name Recipient State Employer Receipt date Amount
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 02/06/2017 -$500.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 02/06/2017 -$500.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 11/03/2016 $500.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 11/03/2016 $100.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/27/2016 $500.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/27/2016 $500.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC. MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/27/2016 $400.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/27/2016 $100.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC. MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/23/2016 -$400.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/23/2016 $500.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC. MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/23/2016 $400.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/23/2016 $100.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC. MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/13/2016 $400.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC. MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/13/2016 $400.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/13/2016 $500.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/13/2016 $100.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC. MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/01/2016 $400.00 Toggle details
    MCCLOSKEY, MARK REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE MO MCCLOSKEY PC 10/01/2016 $100.00

Oh, it looks like some will have to eat crow here....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Some don't seem to understand that we can support their 2A Rights - which no one has denied them in this thread - and view them as bottom feeding hypocritical D bag attorneys that support BLM ,etc. . The two are not mutually exclusive.

Everything I see and read about them to date leads me to reject them as being on our side in any real way and a classic example of the ilk.

I do think they may be the perfect couple that ultimately supports our POV by the DA going after rich, white, woke folks who no doubt though they were above all that.

But heroes of the 2A they are not.
    Weren't you just agreeing, a few posts back (#127), with the guy who said he hoped something bad happens to them, just because they are liberals?

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...12#post2861912

Can't you just leave the politics and judgements about their work out of it and realize that a win for them is a win for us?
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 07-13-20 at 16:21.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Was the gate seized as evidence?

------

The pair called the St. Louis Police Department shortly before 7:30 p.m. Sunday. They told arriving officers that they had heard a "commotion" and, upon investigating further, “observed a large group of subjects forcefully break an iron gate marked with ‘No Trespassing’ and ‘Private Street' signs,” according to an incident summary provided to Fox News by the department.

Was this gate on their actual property or the gate to the neighborhood? I haven’t followed this situation that closely so pardon my ignorance but I was under the impression they broke into a gated neighborhood to go protest at the Mayor’s house. Did they walk into the McCloskey’s property?

Not that it excuses the group that broke into the neighborhood but do you have the right to point a gun at someone on your street if they are not even on your property? That’s the only potential issue I can see popping up from this, would have helped if the wife had a little better muzzle and trigger control.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    Weren't you just agreeing, a few posts back (#127), with the guy who said he hoped something bad happens to them, just because they are liberals?

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...12#post2861912

Can't you just leave the politics and judgements about their work out of it and realize that a win for them is a win for us?
    Like being charged by some politically motivated A hole of DA which will at the very least cost them a lot of $ and make their lives hard? As I said many times here, I think they're situation could be a win for us, but they're not examples of gun totin' 2A supporting heroes to be viewed as being on our side.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    Was this gate on their actual property or the gate to the neighborhood? I haven’t followed this situation that closely so pardon my ignorance but I was under the impression they broke into a gated neighborhood to go protest at the Mayor’s house. Did they walk into the McCloskey’s property?

Not that it excuses the group that broke into the neighborhood but do you have the right to point a gun at someone on your street if they are not even on your property? That’s the only potential issue I can see popping up from this, would have helped if the wife had a little better muzzle and trigger control.
    I think the path the protestors were on was adjacent to their property and was an access point to the gated community vs directly onto their property. That's my current understanding of it. I don't know how that jibes with MO law and how they responded to the mob entering the community, which is private property.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I think the path the protestors were on was adjacent to their property and was an access point to the gated community vs directly onto their property. That's my current understanding of it. I don't know how that jibes with MO law and how they responded to the mob entering the community, which is private property.
    This was my understanding and I think is likely a critical aspect of any charges sticking but I don’t know anything about MO law so I won’t pretend to. Would love a SMEs input it available.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    Oh, it looks like some will have to eat crow here....
    No, thats a recent snapshot. Their donation history goes back to the 90s and they supported some of the very worst anti gun politicians in the nation.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast