Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11,000 Assault Weapons Parts Smuggled From China Seized in Louisville, Kentucky

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    “ The shipment, valued at almost $130,000, originated from Shenzen, China and was intended for a residence in Melbourne, Florida.”

https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/chinese-guns/
    Okay guys... which one of you tried to pull a fast one on Uncle Sam?
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    They are obviously bags full of The Shoulder Thing That Goes Up.
    Nice!
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    "Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers in Louisville, however, intercepted the illegal weapons deal, emphasizing unreported weapons minimize the U.S.’s “safe and strong” status. "Wow, I didn't know that firearm parts are considered "weapons".

“The importing of any type of munitions is regulated by the ATF,” said Thomas Mahn, Port Director, Louisville. “This smuggler was knowingly trying to avoid detection, however, our officers remain vigilant, ensuring our community is safe.” "My community and I feel much safer knowing assault weapon parts, excuse me, I meant munitions, will never hit the streets to rain mass destruction upon peaceful protesters."

I guess BATF hasn't been in the news lately since the pandemic and BLM has taken over the front page. That's a pretty sad photo of one large cardboard box and about a hundred ziplock bags under the glare so you can't really see exactly what the haul was. Face it, if there was any real assault weapon parts like firing pins, bolts, select fire trigger groups, etc., they would have been laid bare for the public to see. The only impact I see are a bunch of airsoft, k-mart, combat commandos having panic attacks since their super secret order was confiscated.

Feedback Score
    looks like those death clips that make the gun fire 1000s of bullets per second said all the news and dems soon trump is racist and causing this

well we know its going to be cheap junk either way

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    It is knock off parts that some guy on eBay was going to pass as LMT, MagPul......etc.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    It is knock off parts that some guy on eBay was going to pass as LMT, MagPul......etc.
    This is the most plausible answer.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Further reason that the ATF needs to go away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    CDNN & AIM gonna be out of parts.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Further reason that the ATF needs to go away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don’t know man if ATF was all about keeping shitters from selling knock off trash parts on eBay and Gunbroker I might be able to support that.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Everything about that article smells like BS to me if the picture is of the whole haul.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast