Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone having trigger issues with Sig 365XL?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I also had an issue with mine shooting low, 4 inches low at 10 yards with RDS. I contacted Sig online and they got back to me weeks later and asked if it was resolved, I said no. crickets. I think they have very few employees coming to work due to COVID, is my guess.

PB
    Talked to them today. Will mail out tomorrow. They said roughly 1-2 week turnaround time.

Mine shoots straight.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Talked to them today. Will mail out tomorrow. They said roughly 1-2 week turnaround time.

Mine shoots straight.
    Good deal. When I blew up my can, they fixed it and got it back to me quickly. Hope your experience mirrors mine.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    First thing I’d do is clean the striker channel. I couldn’t believe how much oil was in mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Arik , the 147 gr wasn`t too bad . I use Lawman truncated cone and it`s loaded to almost +P specs . I think I paid about $10.00 / 1000 rounds over the 124 grain stuff . However, that was back before things went crazy .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Update.

Sent the gun out on Friday afternoon. Yesterday (Monday) it was already in the "mail" as I received a tracking number in the early afternoon. Seems like two days there, two back, so I don't know when they worked on it but it does feel a lot different now.

Comments say "replaced trigger and trigger bar"

So idk if they tested it or just replaced but I've had it back for about 30 min and probably did at least 40 dry fires and so far so good. Will try to take it to the range this weekend to confirm with live ammo

Also, no extras. I received it the way I sent it out. No extra mags, no stickers, nothing. Not that I'm complaining because I really want is what I paid for, a working firearm!
    Last edited by Arik; 07-08-20 at 14:00.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12