Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Case of Vanessa Guillien Fort Hood Tx.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Mom and Daughter were very close and Vanessa had complained about her immediate supervisor visor watching her shower and following her on a run.
    Mom said Vanessa was intimidated and afraid of turning in a complaint.
    I have my own opinions on how stuff like this happens here.
    Fort Hood is like the epicenter for a sexual harassment, service members prostitution rings and a number of civilian run prostitution rings involving undocumented foreign nationals.
    After 21 years of active duty and another fourteen years working inside units as a embedded tech, I was pretty disgusted. Toward the end of my time the Leadership was not involved in the basic day to day leadership.
    Coming from the Marine Corps side of the house and doing my state side contracting at APG, I was blown away the first time I went to a big Army post, Fort Bliss was huge, I could imagine how big places like Hood, Brag, and Benning are.

From the people that I have know that have been to hood, I heard that it can get pretty sketchy, Not quite Fayetvile Sketchy though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4hk33 View Post
    Coming from the Marine Corps side of the house and doing my state side contracting at APG, I was blown away the first time I went to a big Army post, Fort Bliss was huge, I could imagine how big places like Hood, Brag, and Benning are.

From the people that I have know that have been to hood, I heard that it can get pretty sketchy, Not quite Fayetvile Sketchy though.
    We actually had a prisoner escape and get way, way, way back in the training area and after setting up a shack and living there for a couple of months. Nobody found him until he made a mistake and was observed.
    Fort Hood is at least the size of a large county, that makes controlling all entrances/exits nearly impossible. A lot of people cut through post just to get to the other side of one of two counties.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mom and Daughter were very close and Vanessa had complained about her immediate supervisor visor watching her shower and following her on a run.
    Mom said Vanessa was intimidated and afraid of turning in a complaint.
    I have my own opinions on how stuff like this happens here.
    Fort Hood is like the epicenter for a sexual harassment, service members prostitution rings and a number of civilian run prostitution rings involving undocumented foreign nationals.
    After 21 years of active duty and another fourteen years working inside units as a embedded tech, I was pretty disgusted. Toward the end of my time the Leadership was not involved in the basic day to day leadership.
    I was stationed there from 96 to 98 before branch sent me OCONUS, I didn't have the same experiences as you, but I did when I was at NTC, Fort Irwin.

Sad though. Our system failed her.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The Body was identified as Vanessa this morning, apparently multiple graves.
    Last edited by Averageman; 07-02-20 at 14:20.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They should have showed the face of her alleged killer who took his own life like the coward he really was, but nah, can't let that ruin our SJW narrative flow now, can we?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Unfortunately this case will fall out if the news cycle this evening as epstiens girl was caught.

Feedback Score
    http://https://www.foxnews.com/us/te...e-army-soldier

I don't know how many of you have been following this, but what was tragic has now become horrific.
    They found her body parts in what appears to be multiple graves miles apart.
    She was a PFC and an Armorer. Her keys, wallet and ID were left behind at the arms room. She went missing April 22nd. They went to the home of her former supervisor and he committed suicide before taken in to custody.
    This really pisses me off because if she was a weapon every swinging Richard on Fort Hood would have been looking for her.
    Especially if she had be a pocket nuke.....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FightinQ View Post
    They should have showed the face of her alleged killer who took his own life like the coward he really was, but nah, can't let that ruin our SJW narrative flow now, can we?
    Check earlier in this thread? The link talks about Aaron Robinson, the suspect whom took his own life. His picture is in the article.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    Check earlier in this thread? The link talks about Aaron Robinson, the suspect whom took his own life. His picture is in the article.
    Have you not been paying attention? Most links won't even show a picture of him, and those that have been making this about her nationality or gender, won't mention his race.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FightinQ View Post
    Have you not been paying attention? Most links won't even show a picture of him, and those that have been making this about her nationality or gender, won't mention his race.
    I was referring to this........

https://haryananewz.com/aaron-robins...suicide-death/
    His picture in right in the article or am I not paying attention?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast