Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Case of Vanessa Guillien Fort Hood Tx.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    I was referring to this........

https://haryananewz.com/aaron-robins...suicide-death/
    His picture in right in the article or am I not paying attention?
    I wasn't, and you're not paying attention. I did say OTHER LINKS, as in GOOGLE RESULTS. Didn't know that I had to enunciate the obvious.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Fort Hood is like the epicenter for a sexual harassment, service members prostitution rings and a number of civilian run prostitution rings involving undocumented foreign nationals.
    After 21 years of active duty and another fourteen years working inside units as a embedded tech, I was pretty disgusted. Toward the end of my time the Leadership was not involved in the basic day to day leadership.
    Back in 2012 I worked with a gentleman who spent a lot of years at Fort Hood. One day at lunch we were talking about the Nadal Hassan murders and the topic of conversation went in the direction you're speaking of and he told me some real messed up shit that he witnessed during his time there.

Feedback Score
    Ft. Hood has documented gangs, prostitution and drug rings. It can all be found on Google.

In the end, this event will change nothing. The Army will offer platitudes, feign grief for the deceased, some officers will be asked to retire or reassigned. The members of her chain of command will be "investigated" and some careers will end. Since the suspect offed himself it's all nice and tidy to sweep under the rug.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Man this is twisted...

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Time to do a full investigation and then clean house. This garbage cannot be tolerated.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FightinQ View Post
    I wasn't, and you're not paying attention. I did say OTHER LINKS, as in GOOGLE RESULTS. Didn't know that I had to enunciate the obvious.
    Goodbye. Your continued pattern of behavior is not welcome at this forum.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Unfortunately, the military is a slice of society, which means there are rapists, murderers, drug addicts, prostitutes, and abusers wearing uniforms. We cannot blame the Army for the killer being a POS.

We can blame the Army for the victim possibly being reluctant to report any concerns she may have had about him.

I heard too many credible stories of predatory leaders and knew too many dudes that simply could not resist the temptation of willing subordinates during my 20ish years in the Army.

IME, during my service, the Army failed at teaching their NCOs just how important their position of trust is to the public and they failed to separate/prosecute predators.

The military is a great place for young men to grow, learn, and see a world many of them would never experience. The Army was damn good for me, and I served with some men and women who were, quite frankly, giants who I can only struggle to emulate. The Army, in my opinion is a less great place for young women.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    The military is a great place for young men to grow, learn, and see a world many of them would never experience. The Army was damn good for me, and I served with some men and women who were, quite frankly, giants who I can only struggle to emulate. The Army, in my opinion is a less great place for young women.

Andy
    One of the problems I've seen is that some, not most, but some have said that because this is the way it is, this is therefore the way it should be. There was a FEMALE Lt. Col. who tweeted that Gullian deserved to die for snitching. I've also heard the argument that "good" soldiers shouldn't go down from crimes against individuals, especially civilians or "weak" soldiers, because their service to America is too important; basically, the Jack Nicholson speech on the stand in A Few Good Men.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Snip
    ~ There was a FEMALE Lt. Col. who tweeted that Gullian deserved to die for snitching. ~
    Snip
    Unreal.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Link to these “Tweets” from this LTC please.

Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    One of the problems I've seen is that some, not most, but some have said that because this is the way it is, this is therefore the way it should be. There was a FEMALE Lt. Col. who tweeted that Gullian deserved to die for snitching. I've also heard the argument that "good" soldiers shouldn't go down from crimes against individuals, especially civilians or "weak" soldiers, because their service to America is too important; basically, the Jack Nicholson speech on the stand in A Few Good Men.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast