Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein Associate Arrest

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    There’s more than one reason for COVID lockdowns and riots every night, I think...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    It would be good to read/hear her spill the beans and start name dropping...before she gets suicided.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    I'm rooting for a long life of crushing public humiliation... after she spills her guts and rats out all their Pedo Pals.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I will add to the snark by asking: should be take bets as to her impending suicide?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    It would be good to read/hear her spill the beans and start name dropping...before she gets suicided.
    What makes everyone think she will roll?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    What makes everyone think she will roll?
    She is a rich girl from birth, she will roll.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I think a lot of you are jumping to conclusions here.

I mean - c'mon, they are transcribing the notes from her autopsy as I type this, and the ink is still drying on her death certificate.

Oh, wait.....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    She is a rich girl from birth, she will roll.
    Yoni, I can understand that thought process, and it is probably the right one. On the other hand if she thinks she'll be forever remembered as a hero by buds if keeps her yap shut and takes the hit, maybe she'll stay the course.

I'm cynical enough to believe she can be 'taken care of' either way in lockup. Suicided or provided with most of the amenities she'd have on the outside.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I think a lot of you are jumping to conclusions here.

I mean - c'mon, they are transcribing the notes from her autopsy as I type this, and the ink is still drying on her death certificate.

Oh, wait.....
    Worst case of covid ever!
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    She will be put in General Population in jail...and shanked until dead by a "lifer" with nothing to lose.
    Whose family mysteriously "comes into some money".
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast