Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Epstein Associate Arrest

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Again disinformation. You might want to stop, everyone knows this isn’t true.
    Everyone that gets their information from either the far left or neo nazi web pages.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    After the Pollard affair, Israel is very risk adverse when it comes to the USA. So the chance of these 2 scum being assets that were being run is non existent.
    Risk averse so as to not upset the money train maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Risk averse so as to not upset the money train maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We are on the same page, I don't want Israel to get any aid from the USA. But free money is like crack, it is addictive.

After the war in 1973, Israel needed help in new planes and money, but was true then is not true now.

The truth of American aid to Israel, is it is corporate welfare for American military industrial complex since most of the money must be spent on American toys.

Israel stopped our own fighter jet project based on American pressure, I know one of the pilots that was in the test project for the Lavi. I asked him how it compared to the F16. He said like a VW Beetle (F16) to a Ferrari (Lavi).
    Last edited by yoni; 07-14-20 at 13:21.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Either take your disputes to PM or stay out of this thread. This isn't about Israel it's about a lady that was in cahoots with a sexual predator and trafficker. Everyone got it? Keep on topic or keep out
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Everyone that gets their information from either the far left or neo nazi web pages.
    Let's hold off calling people who disagree with you a Nazi, shall we?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We are on the same page, I don't want Israel to get any aid from the USA. But free money is like crack, it is addictive.

After the war in 1973, Israel needed help in new planes and money, but was true then is not true now.

The truth of American aid to Israel, is it is corporate welfare for American military industrial complex since most of the money must be spent on American toys.

Israel stopped our own fighter jet project based on American pressure, I know one of the pilots that was in the test project for the Lavi. I asked him how it compared to the F16. He said like a VW Beetle (F16) to a Ferrari (Lavi).
    I know this to be true.
    I remember getting a briefing on 105mm Tank ammunition. I'm not sure how much ammunition for Tanks we gave Israel, but I'm pretty sure it was thousands and thousands of rounds.
    We hadn't perfected the Sabot round to it pinnacle, but it was field tested by Israeli Tankers at a time when the Cold War could have gone Hot inside of any hour the Russians Chose.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Let's hold off calling people who disagree with you a Nazi, shall we?
    I didn't call any one a nazi. I only stated the truth about where such rubbish is found on the web.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Denied bail and the trial is in 2021. Maybe someone is hoping Biden gets elected and this all disappears.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have listened to and read a lot about the JE/GM story as there just always seems to be something missing, gaps in the stories. Until this thread, I hadn’t even seen/read/heard about the theories that they were agents/assets of spy organizations. New rabbit hole.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Denied bail and the trial is in 2021. Maybe someone is hoping Biden gets elected and this all disappears.
    I'm starting to think the election won't mean anything, either way... Nothing will happen to anyone "of consequence," no one important will go to jail, and the powerful will continue to act as if nobody can touch them.

Still working/hoping for the best, but damn, what expansive, organized darkness. Little to no justice, in this life.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast