Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein Associate Arrest

Feedback Score
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...unts-time.html

If this is true it might be the most surprising twist to this story. Imagine if Ghislaine Maxwell had a big hand in curating the narrative for the world news subreddit, a very popular place where people go for what news is trending. There would have to be some intelligence connection if this is true.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...unts-time.html

If this is true it might be the most surprising twist to this story. Imagine if Ghislaine Maxwell had a big hand in curating the narrative for the world news subreddit, a very popular place where people go for what news is trending. There would have to be some intelligence connection if this is true.
    r/WorldNews is the Reddit version of Stage IV rectal cancer, so that wouldn't surprise me at all.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    r/WorldNews is the Reddit version of Stage IV rectal cancer, so that wouldn't surprise me at all.
    Yea but the Reddit and 4chan autists are surprisingly resourceful at times. Impressively so even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    I personally think she is playing for time and trying to cut the best deal possible but she probably doesn't have enough actual evidence to implicate anyone other than her testimony that comes with a convoy of credibility problems.

I'm hoping in a desperate effort to save her self she names names and gives up any and all evidence she might actually have. I wouldn't put it past her or Epstein to have secretly filmed everyone they knew banging underage girls. Epstein knew a bit about that shit and her being inner circle I'm sure she had access to everything.

And then once having done that, I hope she still gets a big deal sentence of which she will actually do half and then I hope that a month before she is due to be released she is broomstick raped and beaten to death by all the jealous bitches doing time who realize she won't make good on any "I'll hook you up once I get out" promises and their unwillingness to let her go back to her "good living on the outside."

That's what I'm hoping for.
    Weren't the F-B-I all over PEDO island? What happened to all of that evidence and where are the indictments? Oh, I forgot, it is the F-B-I.

You don't honestly think Epstien made all of his money legitimately do you? Someone has evidence of something and it is likely tied to how he made his Millions.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 07-09-20 at 15:19.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Yea but the Reddit and 4chan autists are surprisingly resourceful at times. Impressively so even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, but all the autists are banned from r/News r/WorldNews and r/Politics. Not to mention rWeekendGunnit is no more...
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I don’t even read news or politics based subs except for something like political compass memes, which seems to be pretty fair to making fun of everyone. Reddit is a pretty useful place when you focus on some of the smaller subreddits, the main subs are cancer though. The people who uncovered this really went deep though and if it’s true it would be pretty insane. Even if world news is stage IV rectal cancer it is pretty influential to a lot of people and someone like Maxwell controlling that narrative would be beyond crazy.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/epstein-g...icide-concerns

Wearing a paper outfit?

Can Hillary be banned from buying match books and gasoline?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Just setting the stage, nothing to see here.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Weren't the F-B-I all over PEDO island? What happened to all of that evidence and where are the indictments? Oh, I forgot, it is the F-B-I.

You don't honestly think Epstien made all of his money legitimately do you? Someone has evidence of something and it is likely tied to how he made his Millions.
    I don’t believe he had a dime. It was all Mossad/SIS/CIA money in some fashion.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They have her in a cell with a cell mate. You serious Clark?

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast