Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein Associate Arrest

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Just FYI, my post about Snopes was heavily dosed with sarcasm.

Sometimes it doesn't translate onto message boards.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    I don’t really see Wayfair pulling those products as evidence, they are probably just cleaning up things they never had to worry about before because they didn’t ever contemplate people would confuse a ridiculously expensive cabinet or pillow for human trafficking.

I just don’t see any evidence there that is slightly convincing and I’d expect Wayfair to react that way if totally innocent. That said, the most surprising thing about this to me is there are actually some ridiculously priced throw pillows out there. I know women are obsessed with throw pillows and all but spending four figures on one of those is insane.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    There is knowing in the sense that you had evidence and could prove it and there is knowing where everyone strongly suspects. Even the people who actually saw something, it's hard to prove and when the person in question is so well connected they can destroy you and your family I can see why so many did nothing even though they had their suspicions or more.

Epstein was being investigated for the last 20 years or so, most people simply hoped that those investigations would work out. Not trying to dismiss your point, it's a good one, but unless they were active participants they don't even come close to being as guilty as those involved.
    That excuse might work for others, but not McCain. Like far too many legislators he was always looking to land people in the legal system despite the fact they hadn't done squat to attract his interest.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    I’ve been doing a little reading on it and some sellers will jack up the price to something absurd when they run out of stock or whatever but don’t want the product to be pulled as apparently that’s a hassle. There are likely many sellers working through Wayfair given the nature of their business so there might be something to it.

You could put literally any name in a database of missing kids and probably get a hit so I’m thinking this is more likely all smoke and no fire.

Interestingly enough, the power mod on Reddit suspected of being Maxwell still has not posted since her arrest. As far as crazy conspiracies go I’m more inclined to believe that one.
    The names are somewhat unusual and the missing kids with those names went missing in recent months.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    It seems all the elites knew about Wienstein and Epstein, and they didn't care. Why didn't they care because the women or the children were not their social equals.

The truth of the matter is this was the way it was in the USSR,Cuba, probably how it is in China and 100% how it will be across the board if the marxist win. Your sons and daughters will be fair game for the members of the party to pleasure themselves with regardless of the age of your child.

The fact that the American people haven't identified how evil the elites are and wiped them out in mass, in a mass uprising is beyond me.
    It reminds of the Netflix series “altered carbon”, season one the “elites” also called “meths” (because they live forever) basically do whatever they want to the lower class citizens including a full on “sex/murder palace” to play out your deepest desires including “real deathing” someone. It’s a bit confusing if you haven’t watched the show but same concept.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Maybe it has something to with the #jewishprivilege thing that’s been trending on Twitter the last week. Seems like a pretty exclusive club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh...what?
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    It seems all the elites knew about Wienstein and Epstein, and they didn't care. Why didn't they care because the women or the children were not their social equals.

The truth of the matter is this was the way it was in the USSR,Cuba, probably how it is in China and 100% how it will be across the board if the marxist win. Your sons and daughters will be fair game for the members of the party to pleasure themselves with regardless of the age of your child.

The fact that the American people haven't identified how evil the elites are and wiped them out in mass, in a mass uprising is beyond me.
    I just watched the news and I believe the FBI are trying hard to cover-up exactly when they took G. Maxwell in to custody. They were trying to explain how she could use her cell phone and not get apprehended earlier.
    Thee story they are trying to spoon feed the public is she couldn't be tracked or traced because, Hold on to your seats, "She wrapped her cell phone in aluminium foil whenever she was on the move."
    WTF?? really? So all of those guys we caught or bombed in the Middle East by tracking cell phones didn't know about this trick?
    The longer this goes on, the less likely that I believe anyone will be prosecuted including Maxwell.

I firmly believe a lot of this stuff is connected in a rather odd way, I'm not sure about how much of a conspiracy it is yet, but..
    I do know that money and power will get you anything you want.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I just watched the news and I believe the FBI are trying hard to cover-up exactly when they took G. Maxwell in to custody. They were trying to explain how she could use her cell phone and not get apprehended earlier.
    Thee story they are trying to spoon feed the public is she couldn't be tracked or traced because, Hold on to your seats, "She wrapped her cell phone in aluminium foil whenever she was on the move."
    WTF?? really? So all of those guys we caught or bombed in the Middle East by tracking cell phones didn't know about this trick?
    The longer this goes on, the less likely that I believe anyone will be prosecuted including Maxwell.

I firmly believe a lot of this stuff is connected in a rather odd way, I'm not sure about how much of a conspiracy it is yet, but..
    I do know that money and power will get you anything you want.
    Would we charge a Mossad agent/handler? How would that trial go - would there be discovery? Would the NSA and other agencies take the stand?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    You know about the Yandex search results right? SRC + country + sku
    Tom Hanks can probably explain it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Would we charge a Mossad agent/handler? How would that trial go - would there be discovery? Would the NSA and other agencies take the stand?
    I can promise you she had zero relationship with the Mossad. Nobody who was connected with any Israeli intelligence agency in any manor would wrap their cell phone in aluminum foil. That is just beyond stupid.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast