Thread: Trijicon 1x24 reflex

Feedback Score

Trijicon 1x24 reflex

I'm thinking of buying a Trijicon 1x24 reflex sight. Are they any good? The one I'm thinking of buying is used but looks new. It's $400. I heard the dot disappears when you use a white light at night. Your thoughts on this sight would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Edit to add: it has a A.R.M.S. throw lever mount.
    Last edited by e z money; 07-02-20 at 20:26.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I bought one back in the late 90's to put on my patrol carbine and just recently sent it back to Trijicon to have the tritium lamp replaced. I have the model with the 12.5 triangle in it which I shoot very well- use the point for distance and the whole triangle like a dot for close quarters. If you point it at bright light it tends to wash out but it comes with a polarizing filter to prevent that. In today's market there are probably better options out there but I have never felt disadvantaged using this sight.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    But why? Why would you get something that’s decades old for $400 when you can get a modern red dot for the same price?
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    But why? Why would you get something that’s decades old for $400 when you can get a modern red dot for the same price?
    Yup. Garbage compared to current options.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I'm surprised those are still made.

Feedback Score
    I believe you can get an MRO for the same price, or at least a Aimpoint Pro for a few dollars more.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”