Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PanicPanicPanic: how long can the madness continue?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    “how long can this go on!?”
    There's NO end in sight...
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Please tell me what auction site is running up bids. I’ve colts listed and can’t get a bite, not even the typical counter offer. I’ve got other things to sell because I’m moving. I’m scratching my head where to sell because it’s either bargain hunters on M4C (yes, M4C buyers are cheap haha) or this mythical panic I keep hearing about.

PM sent...
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Last time I unloaded probably 75-100 "training mags" that I had accumulated. Averaged about $12 apiece on them!

When Trump won and new mags went to $6-8 I bought a case of new ones.
    That's good rotation.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And Ive had a rifle in the EE for a couple months now with no bites. Ive dropped it all Im gonna drop it.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Kinda wanting to dump a g32 I have as I recently quit carrying 357 sig then I think just keep it for winter or camping time but 9mm has come so far even in the past 15 years with ballistics so I don’t care anymore about the extra penetration it had 15 years ago or whatever it was when I got into it
    did pick up a sig p365 ($449) cheap enough and within %10 more maybe so who cares $50 over 10-15 years is nothing In long run and that gun is new enough I could not have gotten into it years ago so maybe to say their is reason still to be buying

I notice I tend to stick to a platform as daily carry on body and now carry a extra full size in a bag as I carry a bag when I go out and wanted to update my old gen 1 M&P full size setups with the new G45 again new gun seems great and optics are something I want to get into now so again solid reasons to get into them but not get ripped off just takes more time to find

So sadly I am kinda in the look but wont pay to play as I am OK with where I am
    Did notice SGC (scottsdale) had g45 the other day for $549 not to bad not to good but close enough but I decided to wait keep thinking should have picked up two ahahahahahah

Ammo seems last month it was 3 cents round cheaper for 9 ? Will it come back down I hope so as I have some new p365 I need to run a couple K through and prefer not to use my backlog

This will be the new norm I reckon as their is so much unknown

One other thing getting out of my old carry round of the 357 sig was to have just 3-4 rounds 22lr and 9mm and 223 and 308 although 300 blackout is temping in a nice SBR or AR pistol

Even now I kinda think man just have 22lr and 9mm and 308 would be fine with me and just have way more of it
    Last edited by Honu; 07-03-20 at 16:00.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    And Ive had a rifle in the EE for a couple months now with no bites. Ive dropped it all Im gonna drop it.
    Panic buyers don't know to shop here. They're out buying Springfield Saints from gun stores.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    What scares me, at least down here is, most of the run on guns is from people who know nothing about them and don't have an interest to learn. An elderly lady came in a local shop the other day. After digging through her pocketbook for at least 30 seconds she came out with a S&W 642 finger in the trigger guard pointing in the direction of the clerk across the counter. He instinctively push her arm away and forced her to put he gun on the counter. She was pissed and said he hurt her and couldn't understand what she did wrong. He cleared the little pistol and ask her what he could help her with. She said the pistol was defective and she wanted her sons money back. What is the problem the clerk ask.. She said she had taken it out in her back yard to shoot at her trash can and the first time she fired it jumped out of her hand. I had to leave before the +P ammunition may have had something to do with conversation ended.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    If you haven’t got your stuff by now where have you been the last decade+?
    I felt the same way during the run-up to the election. When I saw Clinton was gonna get the nomination, I started stockpiling that summer.

Of 1992.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    most first time now were/are gun haters last week and do not care to learn from you racist gun freaks
    I have seen heard quite a bit of this from various folks not all but a lot of them are this way

Still going to vote for common sense gun law people to I bet UNLESS they can get educated but I sadly think not so much

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    What's funnny from panic to panic is "what's hot" this time.
    In 2008 it was AR's.
    In 2010-2012 it was ammo, especially 22lr. Couldn't find it.
    In 2012 after Sandy hook it was BCG's. Seriously, AR-15 BCG's could not be found and they have forever since been doubled in price since 2012 prices.
    In 2013 it was magazines, but only M4 mags and glock mags. Couldn't find them anywhere, and I feel like they doubled in price during that year.
    7 year gap where I guess I focused on my bolt guns and reloading I guess, or it was mostly normal pickings as far as guns and ammo availability
    In 2020 Recently, during this covid-19 in march it was ammo again, now since the riots it's guns again. Ammo is all stocked at every store I look.

What'll be the hot item during the Nov elections? BCG's again. Spare barrels, revolver ammo? Who knows.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast