Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: PanicPanicPanic: how long can the madness continue?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    And Ive had a rifle in the EE for a couple months now with no bites. Ive dropped it all Im gonna drop it.
    I bet you its gone by Monday...

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    If you're into bolt rifles, looks like the panic has ignored that particular family. Lots of those on my local gunstore shelves. Plus, they don't really appeal to the tacticool crowd.
    Yep, just bought an RAR in .300 BLK, no problem. Pick it up next week. Thought it'd be a fun and quiet short-range project.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Never cared before, hasn't changed now. Wether I have one round of 22 short or own a manufacturing facility....it's all the same to me.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    To be perfectly honest the problems I have with the panics are:

People will buy a gun and a box of ammo, never even learn how to operate them outside a YouTube video

The gun will either be stolen from their vehicle or their home and end up on the street to be used by for-real criminals

Worst case, one if their kids will shoot themselves, a playmate, or a classmate

The same people who are panic buying should be paying down bills or saving money for the economic roller coaster we are all living through

Those all outweigh any inconvenience caused to me by ammunition shortages.

Andy

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    This panic will go right through the election.

If Trump wins it will die off by January. If he loses it will never end until our gun rights are dead.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post

People will buy a gun and a box of ammo, never even learn how to operate them outside a YouTube video

The gun will either be stolen from their vehicle or their home and end up on the street to be used by for-real criminals

The same people who are panic buying should be paying down bills or saving money for the economic roller coaster we are all living through

Andy
    Yea no. I just want cheap ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    One thing that never ceases to amaze me (well, it is libtards so maybe not so much) is the sheer volume of guns and ammunition bought in all the "panics" since Shitstain was elected in 2008. How the Left still thinks that some magical wave of the pen over a piece of gun ban legislation is suddenly gonna make all that stuff disappear is beyond me. Well to be fair I guess a LOT of it will "disappear" alright. Nonetheless they have the temerity to assume people will dutifully line up like cucks and just hand it all over! Oh sure, many will, but seriously? Maybe 10% of the total will ever be turned over to the authoritahs. Guns are indelibly imbedded in our society, and NOTHING will change that.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post

Andy
    This isn't new. It's the avg gun owner since beginning of gun ownership. How many old revolvers show up from 90 year old widows who's husbands jave died and had this old revolver and a box of ammo in the sock drawer since 1954!!!

And these aren't the people causing the problems. Buying a box or two doesn't do anything for availability. It's the guy with 12,000 cases buying another 10,000
    Last edited by Arik; 07-03-20 at 20:36.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    This panic will go right through the election.

If Trump wins it will die off by January. If he loses it will never end until our gun rights are dead.
    Basically my thoughts on it.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    These panics are getting annoying. I have “enough” ammo to let me a while but you always feel like you should have more.
    I have more than most armories... but I bought another 2k this week, because I got it delivered for $.38/rd., and couldn't pass it up.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast