Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ammo stockpilers, what's your sell price?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I didn't stockpile to sell
    End of story. thread closed.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I didn't stockpile to sell - I did it to have plenty of ammunition in case of a future dark age when ammo is not available. When the dark age arrives, it might be used in a barter situation, but I'm hanging onto it. All the guns in the world are worthless without ammunition.
    THIS.

I'm in the city, so I'll probably need it all. And THEN some.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No intention on ever selling. Im working on a lifetime supply so no matter what happens, i'm good.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Crazy...you can get 5.56 for .45ea if you look but some folks are paying $1/round on the auction sites. Tempting.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    The only ammo I have sold is 5.45x39 when I decided to dump that particular platform durin that panic. I would never, and I would advise you to never, sell anything that you think you might want back.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I've never sold any of my 'stash' either. I am shooting it bit by bit, though. But, if you have more ammo than you'll ever need or want, then I'd sell some at the going rates at whatever time it is that you're thinking of selling it.

Feedback Score
    Sell price???

First off - I'm not a licensed ammunition dealer, so it's wouldn't (technically) be legal for me to "sell" any of my "stash", not now, or anytime while so unlicensed (read that as: ever).
    But mainly - (As others have stated) I didn't buy any of it, just to turn around & sell it off, no matter whether at a loss; to break even; or for profit.

Sell price? There isn't one...
    ,——'¯¯';=====±—-
    !‚–’¯¯ƒ¹¶
    One is just never enough...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've always considered people that sell ammo in the hopes of making a few bucks kind of pathetic. I remember during the green tip scare a few years ago, there were a few yahoos trying to get $1/round at the gun shows and the local gun trader forum. "Gunshow Millionaires" we called them. They could have picked up an extra shift and made twice as much with all the effort they put forth.

Just kinda lame IMHO. But some people just need to feel like they're smarter than you by making an extra $100.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Lol, sell...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    After seeing, knowing & living thru everything the demonrat party has said & done & tried & wanted/want to do with guns and gun owners for the past 40+ years..let me calmly & rationaly tell yall: Should the Trump & the Repubs lose bigly this fall, YOU AINT GONNA BE ABLE TO BUY NOTHING. First- from the election itself until the Jan. swearing in, the panic buying will be simply unreal. Secondly- after they take power, Id about gaurantee the first thing/issue they tackle are guns & the 2A. Darth Bader & a couple more SCOTUS judges retire..replaced with RADICAL leftists. GOODBYE 2A.
    Then, the loooong laundry list of goals theyve tried literally since the 70's will have NO impediment to being implemented.
    Say ADIOS to semi autos..ALL OF THEM, caliber be damned...to high cap mags, shottys over 3 rounds..you know..for hunting like the Const. "says", any rifle capable of over 6 rounds, no online ammo or gun sales or transfers, limits on how much ammo you can buy and/or even own, "sniper rifles", military surplus from other countries, Federal Red Flag laws, "mandatory buy backs", absolutely no Class 3/NFA of any kind, mandatory gun insurance, the now left leaning SCOTUS declares STAND YOUR GROUND LAWS UNCONSTITUIONAL, no "right" to carry outside your home or property, gun range restrictions & closures...I literally could go on & on & on from what theyve tried already, and what theyve done in places, and what theyve said they want to do. WE..WONT..HAVE..ANYTHING, outside of "hunting" guns..and how many demonrats truly care about hunters and hunting? That, too, is a ruse.
    I TRULY believe, should the goblins win,that whatever I own & have at the time of election, may well be what I own & have for a long, long time. It AINT for sale, and Im buying all I can afford until then. I hope & pray Im completely wrong.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast