Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: aluminum ar mag question

Feedback Score
    thanks for that. looked exact same but i don't know enough to say without input.in fact,the palmetto mags look exactly like the BCMs. made by D&H also?
    Last edited by mosin46; 07-05-20 at 10:53.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    BCM, Palmetto, DSG, Noveske, Bushmaster, probably more are made by D&H.

They’re all the same except for floor plate stamping.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    D&H makes BCMs mags for them and have for a least 10 years.

Only difference is they slide on a BCM marked floorplate instead of a D&G marked one.
    Same with the D&H mags from PSA. They come with a PSA marked floorplate.

Fine mags until they stuck the PSA logo on the bottom.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Same with the D&H mags from PSA. They come with a PSA marked floorplate.

Fine mags until they stuck the PSA logo on the bottom.
    LMAO!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mosin46 View Post
    i am (trying) to sell a bunch of unfired thru aluminum 30r mags. might try here but likely not a bunch of love. is there any reason that anyone knows from experience to prefer keeping BCMs vs brownell's? BCMs are prettier and finish seems more durable,brownell. are more expensive,have been well recommended. and tend to lose finish. i can see a diff in follower config and that and finish is all.
    People on this board tend to be a little better educated than those on many other boards. Mag prices are pretty low right now, you might do better sitting on them for awhile.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mosin46 View Post
    i am (trying) to sell a bunch of unfired thru aluminum 30r mags. might try here but likely not a bunch of love. is there any reason that anyone knows from experience to prefer keeping BCMs vs brownell's? BCMs are prettier and finish seems more durable,brownell. are more expensive,have been well recommended. and tend to lose finish. i can see a diff in follower config and that and finish is all.
    There will be no appreciable differences between your mags to your most likely buyers. Unless you desperately need the cash, I would keep them.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    There will be no appreciable differences between your mags to your most likely buyers. Unless you desperately need the cash, I would keep them.

^That.
    I just bought 10 Okay surefeeds for 10.99. I have a good stash of Okay mags, about 10 d&h and a ton of pmags.

PSA has been selling the d&h mags for like $10 which is high for d&h.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12