Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lesson 1: Do not block freeways

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    From whichever SJW is not taking a dirt nap - "I cannot believe Summer was murdered. If they thought this murder would make us back down, they are very wrong. Very wrong."

Number one - murder, really?

Number two - "they" as in young black males?

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    The guy didnt run, he stopped then the mob started banging on his car trying to get him out so he drove away and waited for the police....
    You seem to be supporting my point.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Speaking of snapshots.....

“I’m alive and stable,” Love posted on Facebook late Sunday. "In a lot of pain. I cannot believe Summer was murdered. If they thought this murder would make us back down, they are very wrong. Very wrong.

As troopers investigate the crash, they’re also cracking down on any future protests that might happen on the freeway.

“We’re letting them know now that we’ll block their access, and if they go around and they actually do go out on the freeway, they will be arrested,” a trooper said.

Driver

After Kelete was stopped by state troopers, he agreed to take a field sobriety test for drugs and alcohol. The tests showed he was not impaired, the state patrol said.

“The driver was reserved and appeared sullen throughout his time in custody,” Trooper James McGuire wrote in the arrest report. “At one point he asked if the injured pedestrians were okay.”

Troopers said there is no proof that Kelete acted deliberately.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...court-71630949
    And this will be the last we hear about this.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    And this will be the last we hear about this.
    It don't fit the narrative.

Trump should say there were good drivers on both sides of the freeway just to jack up the press.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    It don't fit the narrative.

Trump should say there were good drivers on both sides of the freeway just to jack up the press.
    This is one time Trump should just STFU. However, to paraphrase what Ron White says, "He has the right to remain silent, but he doesn't have the ability..."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Speaking of snapshots.....

“I’m alive and stable,” Love posted on Facebook late Sunday. "In a lot of pain. I cannot believe Summer was murdered. If they thought this murder would make us back down, they are very wrong. Very wrong.

As troopers investigate the crash, they’re also cracking down on any future protests that might happen on the freeway.

“We’re letting them know now that we’ll block their access, and if they go around and they actually do go out on the freeway, they will be arrested,” a trooper said.

Driver

After Kelete was stopped by state troopers, he agreed to take a field sobriety test for drugs and alcohol. The tests showed he was not impaired, the state patrol said.

“The driver was reserved and appeared sullen throughout his time in custody,” Trooper James McGuire wrote in the arrest report. “At one point he asked if the injured pedestrians were okay.”

Troopers said there is no proof that Kelete acted deliberately.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...court-71630949
    Maybe when he saw those two in the road the driver thought he was getting attacked by zombies from I Am Legend, panicked and tried to take them out. Just a guess.....
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    But wait! There's more!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/videos-sh...ana-protesters

Disturbing videos have emerged purportedly showing a car driving into two protesters following a demonstration Monday night in Indiana, leaving them clinging onto its hood as it raced down a street.

The crowd had gathered in Bloomington to call for arrests in connection to the alleged attempted lynching of one of the city’s Black residents on Fourth of July at nearby Lake Monroe, according to WRTV. The hit-and-run incident reportedly happened in an intersection around 9 p.m. local time after the protest concluded.

"A woman driving the vehicle came up to the stop and had started revving her engine toward us and we tried to stop her and let her know that the crowd is clearing up," Geoff Stewart, who claimed to be one of the two people seen on video being hit by the car, told the station.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Yet another moment of "innocents" getting "hit" while "peacefully demonstrating."

You can skip the first minute and not miss anything.

Feedback Score
    They may not have learned much math and science in school, but they're getting schooled in physics.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Wtf is it with white chicks and this crap.

I’m convinced there is a deep seeded race based psychosexual pathology going in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast