Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Lesson 1: Do not block freeways

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eightmillimeter View Post
    My job is literally to put people away for car crashes. Having seen the videos there is no way I could argue any of those charges.
    That is the difference between NW Iowa and Seattle, he's ****ed.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    He has a pretty good chance. The defense attorneys in Seattle are stellar, the prosecutor's office with a few exceptions is pretty useless and Dan Satterburg is 100% politically driven. If they get a bench trial he might walk, but there are hurdles.

As I mentioned before, what is going to screw him is the driving backward up an off ramp then turning around on the freeway to go the direction he wanted to go. WSP had on-ramps blocked, but not off ramps. This also took place after these hippie/commies had been blocking I-5 for 18 days in a row. From some troops I know, they are already being criticized for not having troopers on the freeway to keep this little dance party safe. I personally hope the WSP Chief's career is another casualty of this mess, he really needs to go away.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    So if your a Marxist and you burn down millions of dollars worth of property and assault people you get a pass.

But if you happen to come face to face with Marxist, wanting to hurt you or murder you and you defend yourself your going to get charged.

We are fast approaching the Solzhenitsyn moment.
    This is exactly what is happening in Chicago:

“Under new guidelines unfurled by Foxx, Marny Zimmer, and Joseph Magats on June 30, 13 crimes would be separated into two categories. One category, which includes Disorderly Conduct, Public Demonstration, Unlawful Gathering, Criminal Trespass to State Supported Land, and Violation of Curfew, are charges under which Foxx’s office as a matter of course will presume dismissal. A second category, which includes more serious offenses such as Resisting or Obstructing Arrest, Assault, Misdemeanor Aggravated Assault, Battery, Aggravated Battery to a Police Officer, Reckless Conduct, Mob Action, Obstructing Identification, are infringements to law among which Foxx’s office will not proceed with prosecution without evidence furnished from body-worn camera.“

It seems a lot or most officers were rushed to the scenes of the riots without body cameras, and DA Fox knows this.

Dropping all charges supposedly opens up the arresting officers to “false arrest” charges too.

ETA link to article: https://www.chicagocontrarian.com/bl...mes-the-system

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post

“Under new guidelines unfurled by Foxx, Marny Zimmer, and Joseph Magats on June 30, 13 crimes would be separated into two categories. One category, which includes Disorderly Conduct, Public Demonstration, Unlawful Gathering, Criminal Trespass to State Supported Land, and Violation of Curfew, are charges under which Foxx’s office as a matter of course will presume dismissal. A second category, which includes more serious offenses such as Resisting or Obstructing Arrest, Assault, Misdemeanor Aggravated Assault, Battery, Aggravated Battery to a Police Officer, Reckless Conduct, Mob Action, Obstructing Identification, are infringements to law among which Foxx’s office will not proceed with prosecution without evidence furnished from body-worn camera.“

It seems a lot or most officers were rushed to the scenes of the riots without body cameras, and DA Fox knows this.

Dropping all charges supposedly opens up the arresting officers to “false arrest” charges too.

Isnt Foxx the DA that dropped all charges against Jussie "Fake a hate crime" Smollet?

Also not only do you have to worry about actually hitting rioters when they dance in the highway at night. You have to worry about them lying about you hitting them.

Last edited by vicious_cb; 07-10-20 at 14:19.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post

At the rate they are killing each other in Chicago there won’t be anyone left in a few months anyway. I just hope the good people get out fast.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    He has a pretty good chance. The defense attorneys in Seattle are stellar, the prosecutor's office with a few exceptions is pretty useless and Dan Satterburg is 100% politically driven. If they get a bench trial he might walk, but there are hurdles.

As I mentioned before, what is going to screw him is the driving backward up an off ramp then turning around on the freeway to go the direction he wanted to go. WSP had on-ramps blocked, but not off ramps. This also took place after these hippie/commies had been blocking I-5 for 18 days in a row. From some troops I know, they are already being criticized for not having troopers on the freeway to keep this little dance party safe. I personally hope the WSP Chief's career is another casualty of this mess, he really needs to go away.
    You guys start him a gofundme and I’ll tell you who to hire with it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Isnt Foxx the DA that dropped all charges against Jussie "Fake a hate crime" Smollet?

Also not only do you have to worry about actually hitting rioters when they dance in the highway at night. You have to worry about them lying about you hitting them.

they lie about everything though so yeah reckon this and the fake hate crime etc..

keep thinking about putting front back car cams in so have evidence

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eightmillimeter View Post
    You guys start him a gofundme and I’ll tell you who to hire with it.
    And post the gofundme info here.

Feedback Score
    More low-IQ BLM protesters get schooled. Watch till the end for additional camera angle.

Looks like this guy reached his limit with the bs and isn't going to put up with it. How many here can relate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvOGb4kqo98

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    More low-IQ BLM protesters get schooled. Watch till the end for additional camera angle.

Looks like this guy reached his limit with the bs and isn't going to put up with it. How many here can relate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvOGb4kqo98
    Surprise surprise, YouTube tagged it as adult and requires login

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast