Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lesson 1: Do not block freeways

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    WTF,,really ! I bet when they were planning on setting this up they were all full of themselves and "really" thought they were gonna make a difference !!!! Stupid f##ks,,its a dam HIGHWAY,,built for car,,,its night and your in the middle of the dam road,,,at least be smart enough that if something like this happened you would be paying attention and could get out of the way !! Dumb ass's were walking around like they were in there own back yard, till the major Oh shit moment happened ! I feel bad that there that F-ing stupid but not that bad about the shit they did to themselves ! Wake up would be a start !

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The only thing i take away from this is that shutting down the highway for a protest was both sanctioned and abetted by law enforcement.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Warms my heart!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    The 'all the entrances to the freeway were blocked' line has already been debunked.

Police need to get these ****ers off the road instead of sanctioning their behavior and providing them protection.

Lets see a right wing movement get this level of treatment and Ill start giving a **** about commie road kill

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post
    The 'all the entrances to the freeway were blocked' line has already been debunked.

Police need to get these ****ers off the road instead of sanctioning their behavior and providing them protection.

Lets see a right wing movement get this level of treatment and Ill start giving a **** about commie road kill
    I believe I-5 stretches all the way down to the mexican border so how many entrances did they have to block again?

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    One of the girls just died, the other is in critical condition.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-die...045354777.html

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Remember the mob of protestors in Utah that blocked a car and one of them shot the driver with the gun? And now these people still expect cars to stop for them? I don't brake for roadblocking mobs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't want to sound edgy but this I found this video hilarious as none of this shit as actually needed for the systematic changes that they say they are interested in.

They live in a community, where 100 percent of the elected politicians ranging from the City council to the Mayor, to her appointed police chief, to the Governor wholeheartedly support 100 percent their protest, and their So-called racist boogymen have no power in the State of Washington.

Could anybody imagine how far we could take gun rights if we had that level of systematic support

Blocking highways, throwing bricks, and taking over neighborhoods is nothing more than an attempt to destroy the system. If they want to live outside of the rules incidents like this will continue to happen

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtSeavers View Post
    The only thing i take away from this is that shutting down the highway for a protest was both sanctioned and abetted by law enforcement.
    that is the real problem I see the LEO are really on their side !!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Deleted, mis-posted.

But I’ll just add a good ol’ “haha” for the hell of it.
    Last edited by Circle_10; 07-05-20 at 05:06.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast