Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lesson 1: Do not block freeways

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4hk33 View Post
    I don't want to sound edgy but this I found this video hilarious as none of this shit as actually needed for the systematic changes that they say they are interested in.

They live in a community, where 100 percent of the elected politicians ranging from the City council to the Mayor, to her appointed police chief, to the Governor wholeheartedly support 100 percent their protest, and their So-called racist boogymen have no power in the State of Washington.

Could anybody imagine how far we could take gun rights if we had that level of systematic support

Blocking highways, throwing bricks, and taking over neighborhoods is nothing more than an attempt to destroy the system. If they want to live outside of the rules incidents like this will continue to happen
    I couldn't agree with you more!

Feedback Score
    Perhaps the road block mob is too young to remember Reginald Denny, but there are many motorists old enough to remember Mr Denny stopping, being pulled out of his truck, surrounded by hostiles and beaten to near death. And just like we have seen in countless violent mob attacks the past few weeks, the police are no were to be seen. Law enforcement remains safely away from the violence abandoning the law-abiding to the mob.

Anyone need a reminder?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhVzr_fOsDE

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oh the irony....Amy Biehl all over again....Lol
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    From the linked article on page 1: "The Washington State Patrol said Sunday evening that going forward it won't allow protesters to enter I-5 and would arrest pedestrians on the freeway."

Well no shit Sherlock! Day late and a dollar short.

You do NOT have the "right" to block an interstate freeway. It is NOT "peaceful" protest!!!

Anyone notice how this is happening more and more (and I'm glad it is mind you)? There are more and more people running these bullshit blockades. Good!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    One of the girls just died, the other is in critical condition.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-die...045354777.html
    Good. Hopefully the second soon follows. I hope the driver of the vehicle sues the deceased and injured estate/family for everything they have and then follows up with a suit against the city for allowing this to happen.
    Last edited by Vic79; 07-05-20 at 08:48.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    Good. Hopefully the second soon follows.
    I have mixed feelings on this. Out of concern for the driver.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Perhaps the road block mob is too young to remember Reginald Denny, but there are many motorists old enough to remember Mr Denny stopping, being pulled out of his truck, surrounded by hostiles and beaten to near death. And just like we have seen in countless violent mob attacks the past few weeks, the police are no were to be seen. Law enforcement remains safely away from the violence abandoning the law-abiding to the mob.

Anyone need a reminder?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhVzr_fOsDE
    I think it is in every bodies best interest to really practice situational awareness and try to avoid situations in which people end up getting ventilated or ran over. If you are driving somewhere , take 2 minutes and drop the route in google maps and you will get a real time update if your rout is blocked. Also leave yourself enough room in traffic to un-ass the area in required.

Also, know that they are going to beat on your car in an attempt to draw you out of the car in order to jump you. Know that they will do this most likely essentially city level diplomatic immunity and they are going to be recording you in Hi-Def and WILL Dox you if you make any attempt to defend yourself.

So I would advise, game planning all this beforehand, scrub your social media account if applicable,

The only think that I can say for certain, is that I am not getting dragged out of my vehicle.

Feedback Score
    When I joined the Sheriff's department, the old timers told stories of a few hippies that got thrown off I-5 when they blocked it.

Now WSP, SPD assists the marxist take over of the USA.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Years ago when I was on the PD there was a local woman who liked to walk down the middle of the lane of traffic just outside my jurisdiction, at night in all black wearing a black trench coat. She got hit several times. The SHP would charge the woman with “impeding the flow of traffic” whenever she got hit. I saw her being handed a ticked as she was strapped on a backboard and loaded on the bandaid bus on a couple occasions.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m4hk33 View Post
    I think it is in every bodies best interest to really practice situational awareness and try to avoid situations in which people end up getting ventilated or ran over. If you are driving somewhere , take 2 minutes and drop the route in google maps and you will get a real time update if your rout is blocked. Also leave yourself enough room in traffic to un-ass the area in required.

Also, know that they are going to beat on your car in an attempt to draw you out of the car in order to jump you. Know that they will do this most likely essentially city level diplomatic immunity and they are going to be recording you in Hi-Def and WILL Dox you if you make any attempt to defend yourself.

So I would advise, game planning all this beforehand, scrub your social media account if applicable,

The only think that I can say for certain, is that I am not getting dragged out of my vehicle.
    I.

DON'T.

CARE.

I will defend myself, one way or another, if I'm in such a situation. I don't go into trouble areas, I have better things to do with my life. That said, I work in the city so M-F it is imperative that I venture in there. While I will obviously avoid trouble if possible, I sure as hell am not going to sit and fret if I encounter such a situation and can't back up. My G19 is secondary to my main defensive weapon whose trigger is called a gas pedal.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast