Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Mt Rushmore may not be your typical protest.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    If they were just LARPing, I wonder where the guns came from? The guns I saw in the stills and the vid looked real, although not set up to actually use. At least some of them weren't set up properly.
    Both sides of those points were mentioned in post #82.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    You do understand that 100 armed black men and women are not the enemy to be feared, right? The enemy to fear are the hard left totalitarian government and their sponsors and the army of useful idiot SJWs that support them.

I'm a 50+ ex-POG, but 10 like me with reasonable arms could destroy this group in an armed conflict. The problem is that we wouldn't survive the response from the local, state, and federal law enforcement who would come for their pound of flesh from the "racist alt-right white supremacist anit-government militia". Even if the other 9 in my group are people of color. Andy
    The armed group in the photo are just a part of the SJW stooges, and com-dem .gov scumbags. You have more than a single enemy.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You do understand that 100 armed black men and women are not the enemy to be feared, right? The enemy to fear are the hard left totalitarian government and their sponsors and the army of useful idiot SJWs that support them.

I'm a 50+ ex-POG, but 10 like me with reasonable arms could destroy this group in an armed conflict. The problem is that we wouldn't survive the response from the local, state, and federal law enforcement who would come for their pound of flesh from the "racist alt-right white supremacist anit-government militia". Even if the other 9 in my group are people of color.

Andy
    This ^^^^^^^^^^

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Both sides of those points were mentioned in post #82.
    Got it. Thx.

I guess they bought them, it's a bit unclear, even in the original story. They say they are real guns, but it doesn't look like they really shoot much.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 07-07-20 at 10:31.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No question they are loaded.
    Not only loaded, the jammed weapons meant they also were fired....and being they were 15-22's, they are pretty reliable 22lr's. They were fired a bunch.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Years ago, I was taught that when looking at pictures of dudes with guns, I should conclude that they may have received professional training if their fingers are outside the triggerguard. Its the first thing I noticed in that pic.

Obviously there is more in that pic worth observing. But that jumped out at me.

Quote Originally Posted by drsal View Post
    You should never underestimate your enemy. A great many here are doing just that. Oh look, haha a .22; LOL no sights, and so on. Guess what, a spray and pray from .22's will kill or incapacitate you, as will Jamal's AK barrage, even if his sights are canted. In the event of a real incident they may just be cannon fodder while the real fighters take out the 'bubbas'. Some may see weekend ghetto thugs posing with theatrics; I see a a number of fit, armed, organized, and judging by their rhetoric, very aggressive individuals. There are quite a few with optics, IFAKs, and possibly quality AR's. I am sure there are a number of trained .mil and LE in their ranks. To think otherwise is folly. What I don't see are counter demonstrators.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Not only loaded, the jammed weapons meant they also were fired....and being they were 15-22's, they are pretty reliable 22lr's. They were fired a bunch.
    I made an assumption that the round nosed the wrong way on chambering, which can certainly happen with that rifle.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I made an assumption that the round nosed the wrong way on chambering, which can certainly happen with that rifle.
    Your right. That could be the case too. I never had that happen to me in my CMMG upper though with the 15-22 mag adapter. I just have had jams (fte or out of battery mostly )once it got pretty dirty.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'm a 50+ ex-POG, but 10 like me with reasonable arms could destroy this group in an armed conflict. The problem is that we wouldn't survive the response from the local, state, and federal law enforcement who would come for their pound of flesh from the "racist alt-right white supremacist anit-government militia". Even if the other 9 in my group are people of color.

Andy
    This is the truth.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910