Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SBR/Pistol Light Options

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Not everyone is a fan, but an Inforce WML or WMLx mounted are 1200 fits your parameters.

Feedback Score
    If your not going Surefire I would mount a single cell Arasaka light on a Arasaka inline mount 11 o'clock for RH shooter, 1 o'clock LH shooter with Tailcap activation. The price difference for the Arasaka is worth it. Skip the pressure pad.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    I would also suggest that your already seeing faults in your hand guard choice. Before you mount it, it may be worth considered a different one and offloading the one you have.
    Seconded. The handguard should increase your capabilities, not limit them. Unless you have tiny hands I just don't see the purpose of that handguard. The weight savings are minimal compared to a Centurion CMR or BCM MCMR, and on an 11.5 it's not like you'll notice the difference much. I agree with ggammell; ditch the handguard and buy a quality light that works for you. I'd personally only feel comfortable with at least 500 lumens/16,000 candela but more of either is obviously not a bad thing.

Feedback Score
    No it doesn't have to be that cheap, but I also feel like $300 for JUST the light and it doesn't even come with a pressure switch is a bit much, albeit at least on a quality piece of gear. IDK about anyone here but I'm no gear snob, performance dictates what I buy, not price. I'm not cheap but I sure am frugal, and I just don't see why buying a $300 Surefire light PLUS an extra $100 ish just for a switch is worth it. I love their stuff, don't get me wrong, but I'm all about bang for the buck and unfortunately that's just a tad out of my budget at this moment in time. If I wanted to get grilled by gear Nazis for not spending enough money I"d have posted this on a facebook gun page instead. It's all good, I figured out what I need anyway by myself.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TC207 View Post
    No it doesn't have to be that cheap, but I also feel like $300 for JUST the light and it doesn't even come with a pressure switch is a bit much, albeit at least on a quality piece of gear. IDK about anyone here but I'm no gear snob, performance dictates what I buy, not price. I'm not cheap but I sure am frugal, and I just don't see why buying a $300 Surefire light PLUS an extra $100 ish just for a switch is worth it. I love their stuff, don't get me wrong, but I'm all about bang for the buck and unfortunately that's just a tad out of my budget at this moment in time. If I wanted to get grilled by gear Nazis for not spending enough money I"d have posted this on a facebook gun page instead. It's all good, I figured out what I need anyway by myself.
    Don't sweat it man, there are "those guys" no matter where you go. There are decent budget options out there. They will even outperform the SF options. Fan boys will be fan boys. Get what you can afford. It is better then nothing, especially when those options are pretty good now days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12