So I just finished ordering the last of the parts for my first AR build, it is a pistol with a 11.5" barrel and an Aero atlas s-one 9" m-lok handguard. I'm not sure what foregrip/handstop I'm gonna go with (leaning towards the BCM KAG) but regardless I will absolutely be mounting a light. I would love a surefire but the scouts are out of my budget, I'm thinking of going Streamlight Protac 1 (the smaller one) but I'm having a hard time figuring out how I want to mount everything as I find the LOP on the gun puts my support hand basically at the end of the rail, so to me that takes the 9 o' clock mount w/click cap option out. I would ideally do the normal 3 o' clock mount w/pressure pad at 12 o' clock BUT my handguard only has 12 o' clock rail on the very front and rear portions of the rail, meaning to do this I'd have to rubber band/zip tie the pressure pad on. I'm not opposed to that as many guys in the past have done so but looking for feedback from those with more experience than I, as my first light on one of my guns was the recent addition of an Olight on my carry gun. My thoughts were to run the protac 1 with an arisaka offset mount to bring it up/in and then run the pressure pad back at approximately 1-2 o'clock on the handguard where I could reach it with the middle/ring fingers of my left (support) hand and zip tie it in place. Am I crazy or would this work? It's attractive as it's a good light and that setup will run me about $150 so if someone could recommend a better option for a similar price I'd be all ears. Thanks in advance and have a good one.