Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming to a church near you?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Coming to a church near you?

This was quite troubling. Don't know what I'd do exactly. Depends, I suppose, how close they got to the women and children.

https://pulpitandpen.org/2020/07/07/...sault-members/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Why were the cops just standing around watching instead of removing the trespassers from private property?

Feedback Score
    I know what I would be doing , if they laid a hand on anybody. Especially the more vulnerable.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    Why were the cops just standing around watching instead of removing the trespassers from private property?
    No spine.
    They need to get violent with them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I was wondering that myself...it was like he was part of the furniture.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    I was wondering that myself...it was like he was part of the furniture.
    How is this not a hate crime?

Clearly, schools and houses of worship need armed security, or they will continue to be juicy soft targets for the lowest of the low.
    Last edited by Co-gnARR; 07-08-20 at 20:14.

Feedback Score
    Reckon that was sarcasm

But yeah same reason they let the looting happen and other violence happen
    Look at trump rallies they block the trump people let antifa go through with what they want

LEO is not on the conservative side they are controlled by the left and most are doing the lefts bidding not sure how many are OK with it and how many are not ? But that is the truth anymore and the more I see them doing nothing the less and less I trust them or feel like they will ever be on the side of law and order instead they are the do what I am told law be dammed !

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Coming to a church near you?
    It might.

ONCE.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    This is a hate crime. They hate The Truth (God’s Word), Jesus Christ and Christians. That’s undebatable. How in the hell could anybody vote Democrat these days. That goes +1000% for Democrat voting gun owners. The biggest GD hypocrites of all.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    This is a hate crime. They hate The Truth (God’s Word), Jesus Christ and Christians. That’s undebatable. How in the hell could anybody vote Democrat these days. That goes +1000% for Democrat voting gun owners. The biggest GD hypocrites of all.
    Said claim holds up just fine without the preachyness though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast