Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming to a church near you?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Did you guys see the other vid where there was like 5 or 6 of them pummeling some guy trying to get in? Looked like a disparity of force situation.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm not a church goer, but those "protesters" called for a belt fed solution. Disgusting to watch those videos.

I am fvcking sick & tired of seeing videos of these BLM/ Antifa types doing this shit, and getting away with it. If getting their asses kicked, or worse, was happening to them regularly, we'd see a lot less of these so called "protests" that are just an excuse to riot.
    Last edited by LMT Shooter; 07-08-20 at 22:11.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Did you guys see the other vid where there was like 5 or 6 of them pummeling some guy trying to get in? Looked like a disparity of force situation.
    100% correct, they should've all been shot, and it would've been legally justified in most if not all jurisdictions.

Feedback Score
    If I decide I'm going to attend services, I will. No one will prevent me from entering my house of worship.

Feedback Score
    Sadly you will be prosected for something ? Hate crime most likely

Agree with ya it should be legal but you will be outed and prosecuted cause this is the new woke country under dem control

Looting rioting is illegal but nothing and yet some folks are finding just saying things like blm does not matter you loose job have hate crime laid onto you etc....

Quote Originally Posted by LMT Shooter View Post
    100% correct, they should've all been shot, and it would've been legally justified in most if not all jurisdictions.

Feedback Score
    Reverse McCarthy-ism

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    If I decide I'm going to attend services, I will. No one will prevent me from entering my house of worship.
    So what do you do? You cannot shoot your way through, pretty hard to go MMA and beat 30 people's collective ass singlehandedly, the police won't arrest a single one of the "peaceful protesters", and at least half of the congregation will turn their backs on you both legally and personally if you snap open your asp and commence to popping grapes.

There are only two ways to win at this point, the ballot box or a civil war.

If the Dems win the house, senate, and presidency, the ballot box is taken off the list - the laws will be changed to ensure individual states no longer have any influence in the country, every semi-conservative justice will be removed nation wide, districts will suffer gerrymandering that we cannot even imagine, and voting is off the table.

Civil war is pretty iffy and each day we are closer to weapons laws which make the UK look like a sportsman's paradise.

Unless the Christian leadership condemns BLM and throws themselves behind the Republicans, unless every preacher rails at people to vote and to vote out the people permitting this crap at a local level, the churches will simply become the places people go to be robbed and watch their daughters raped.

On the flip side, there are people on this board whose feathers get ruffled anytime God is mentioned and they may as well have driven the bus to Troy.

We can stand together or we can kneel individually - Jew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Atheist, or whatever you believe, it doesn't matter.

Andy

P.S. I quoted Evel, but I am in no way attacking his statement.
    Last edited by AndyLate; 07-09-20 at 07:06.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Individual churches need to wake up, have some tough conversations, form security teams, and teach people that walking away for 5 minutes when the police sirens are already wailing in the distance is not a sin. Also to act quickly, together, and aggressively when the mob starts putting hands on the elderly, that crap is indefensible.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 07-09-20 at 07:57. Reason: Way too wordy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Sadly you will be prosected for something ? Hate crime most likely

Agree with ya it should be legal but you will be outed and prosecuted cause this is the new woke country under dem control

Looting rioting is illegal but nothing and yet some folks are finding just saying things like blm does not matter you loose job have hate crime laid onto you etc....
    If the story as I understand it (regular congregation members simply going to church like they always do, having no idea that "protesters" are coming) is correct, I believe that almost no jurisdiction outside of major leftist strongholds would charge them for shooting at people grabbing an individual, pulling him into your mob & beating him like that. I also believe that there wouldn't be a successful prosecution ending with a conviction anywhere for this.

And if I'm wrong, then it really is time for the boogaloo.

If we have a government that won't allow people to defend themselves against a mob that shows up at church & starts grabbing folks & beating them, then we don't have a legitimate government that exists to secure our rights as defined in our Declaration of Independence.

Even if the congregation KNEW the protesters were coming, screw that, nobody has a right to set up a "demonstration" that keeps me from going to my home, my place of work, to the store to get necessities, or to church. I know lots of folks talk about taking steps to avoid trouble, but these "protesters" stood right outside the church, the guy was trying to get in, they blocked him, and then they grabbed him & the beating began. They wanted to keep people from exercising their Constitutional rights, and they did it to provoke a response. So they instigated, and have no legal right to defend themselves in those circumstances.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yes, you are wrong. We are there.

My neighbor is Atlanta PD and has been telling me that they are seeing people accidentally driving into these mob groups downtown and are being pulled from their cars and beaten. The mayor is calling the shots and APD is told that they are not to enter the mob to save the people being beaten.

If you are pulled from your car in Atlanta by a mob and beaten, there will be no police report, no charges filed, nothing.

If you defend yourself and start shooting in self defense you will be either killed by the mob, or if you are able to escape, you will be lynched by the court system and your life will be over.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast