Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming to a church near you?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Co-gnARR View Post
    How is this not a hate crime?

Clearly, schools and houses of worship need armed security, or they will continue to be juicy soft targets for the lowest of the low.
    A good number of us at our church carry for this reason. We are in an area that is pretty hostile to leftists, but even still, it's good to be prepared.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    This is despicable. And that the local PD let it happen with no intervention and no arrests is even more disgusting.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    So what do you do?

P.S. I quoted Evel, but I am in no way attacking his statement.
    IF a 'peaceful' protestor(s) forcibly stop me from entering, it is assault. I will defend myself in an appropriate manner. Multiple protestors, well THAT is disparity of force. Options, one, pepper spray, two, rapid use of a discreet fixed blade edged weapon very rapidly applied to one or more assailants (have performed this successfully in past situations), third option is deploying my pistol. Self defense, disparity of force, mob attack intent on causing death/ doing great bodily harm, an excellent attorney, and my states stand your ground laws are my options. Granted, a most untoward situation to begin, but one must drawn the line at some point to the flagrant abuse of citizens by these hostile criminal pigs.

Feedback Score
    Trying to apply the use of force that was employed during career with the FBI Police, "...may use deadly force only when necessary, that is, when the officer has a reasonable belief that the subject of such force poses an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to the officer or to another person." I think in the situation at the church, the guy getting dragged into the mob and beaten by multiple people, all parameters are met, and then some. FBI does not permit warning shots, but as a CCW'er I think I'd give one to let self-preservation kick in and maybe snap a few out of the "safety in the mob" mentality. Failing that, shooting someone or several people in order to "stop the threat" seems perfectly reasonable, justifiable and morally accurate. I am never without 46 rounds on me for just such an occasion. 15 round mags, one in the chamber and two spare mags on my belt; EVERYWHERE I go. It's like a parachute, the first time you need it and don't have it might be the last time...
    Last edited by rocsteady; 07-09-20 at 08:51.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I'm sure that applying deadly force in this case is exactly the reaction the mob organizer was hoping for.

We knew stuff like this was coming, but how do you plan for a complete lack of law enforcement support for the non criminal public?

It would be easier to protect the church in a without rule of law situation.

Andy

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    Yes, you are wrong. We are there.

My neighbor is Atlanta PD and has been telling me that they are seeing people accidentally driving into these mob groups downtown and are being pulled from their cars and beaten. The mayor is calling the shots and APD is told that they are not to enter the mob to save the people being beaten.

If you are pulled from your car in Atlanta by a mob and beaten, there will be no police report, no charges filed, nothing.

If you defend yourself and start shooting in self defense you will be either killed by the mob, or if you are able to escape, you will be lynched by the court system and your life will be over.
    At what point do people's DGAF meter hit the max and take matters into their own hands?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I'm sure that applying deadly force in this case is exactly the reaction the mob organizer was hoping for.

We knew stuff like this was coming, but how do you plan for a complete lack of law enforcement support for the non criminal public?

It would be easier to protect the church in a without rule of law situation.

Andy
    Correct.

Any use of force in defense from the mob will result in you being crucified by the judicial system and court of public opinion.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    At what point do people's DGAF meter hit the max and take matters into their own hands?
    I would not be surprised to see this happen. Someone realizes they are about to be killed by the mob or crucified by the judicial system if they respond with reasonable self defense measures, so they just go all in and release as much mayhem as possible on their way down.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    You can only tell after you’ve reached that point.

I don’t know, maybe baptize them with a fire hose?

Or just skip directly to the last rites.

Either that or just Jesus the crap out of them, that will drive them away.

Call the cops and start preaching. Have the cops remove the unruly ones, and keep preaching to the ones still sitting there. And keep going and going and going.

And file charges against any of them to get violent or make threats. And if the local DA won’t follow up kick it to the state level, and the state won’t pick it up, kick it to the national level.

Shooting hearts and minds is always easier than changing hearts and minds.

Imagine if a bunch of right wing guys showed up at one of those churches giving sanctuary to illegals and started doing this.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 07-09-20 at 09:25.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I mean, even Jesus went crazy whipping people's asses in the temple at one point.

I'd tend to think we have better impact weapons these days than a scourge made of small cords.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast