Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MRO parallax fixed?

Feedback Score

MRO parallax fixed?

I know the older models were plagued with massive parallax but i have heard the new HD models are fine. How about the standard MRO? I have always loved the AP micros but was massively disappointed with the t2 brightness. Looking for another option and i have always liked Trijicons stuff

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I don’t think parallax has changed on the original, just the slight magnification.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chamber143 View Post
    I have always loved the AP micros but was massively disappointed with the t2 brightness.
    How so?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    How so?
    The one I bought a month ago was so dim and could only be seen outside on 12. I had to have it at 11 indoors to make it out. It was totally useless at 5-10. I have an older t1 that I keep on 10 outside and 8-9 is usable indoors. There was some report that they changed the circuits or modes or something but I can’t see it being for the good. I use my t1 still and am happy with that but the MRO seems to be quite a bit cheaper and I was hoping to get a quality optic and mount for under 6-650. Shame on me I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    The one I bought a month ago was so dim and could only be seen outside on 12. I had to have it at 11 indoors to make it out. It was totally useless at 5-10. I have an older t1 that I keep on 10 outside and 8-9 is usable indoors. There was some report that they changed the circuits or modes or something but I can’t see it being for the good. I use my t1 still and am happy with that but the MRO seems to be quite a bit cheaper and I was hoping to get a quality optic and mount for under 6-650. Shame on me I guess.

You should contact Trijicon. On the 3 MRO's I've purchased (The most recent last month) None of them had dimness issues like you are describing. Maybe give them a call and explain your issue to see if they have a remedy?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    You should contact Trijicon.
    He is describing an issue with the Aimpoint T2.

Feedback Score
    The one I bought a month ago was so dim and could only be seen outside on 12. I had to have it at 11 indoors to make it out. It was totally useless at 5-10.
    Bought used or new ? Why didn't you 1) return it, 2) send it back for warranty?
    Last edited by mebiuspower; 11-24-20 at 11:37.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    He is describing an issue with the Aimpoint T2.
    My fault.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    Bought used or new ? Why didn't you 1) return it, 2) send it back for warranty?
    Brand new and from what I read in many discussions it is common with the newer micros

Feedback Score
    The "fisheye" issue was corrected after S/N 89,000. I've had no issues with any of mine. I haven't spent enough time in unconventional positions to give a solid answer on parallax but I haven't experienced any issues. I much prefer the MRO to my T-1.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast