Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Freedom loses the fight. What then?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ten foot of chain a couple of padlocks and a Ma Deuce and all the APIT that we can stack up.
    I'm going to be 60 next spring, sounds like the way to Valhalla is paved with hot brass.
    I will give you a hell of a head start.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Those Twitter responses are fvcking disgusting. The people who sent them deserve a slow, painful, public death.

Feedback Score
    I am 56
    Yes and no ? I still have guns can buy guns
    I used to jet ski no mandatory registration or had to wear PFD etc... but we did as we were pretty hard core wave riders

I still go where I want for the most part I cant shoot up a dump I reckon but can go out here to nowhere and shoot sadly most do not pick up their trash that has not changed

I can eat crap or eat well I have a huge choice of food a huge choice of entertainment new and used vehicles abound I can buy so much variety in clothes or food homes are quite nice these days for the most part as in stay cool in summer warm in winter

We homeschool our kids some countries educating your own child is now illegal sadly

So really the nothing resembles it ? At 56 I am NOT going to buy that sorry
    for sure things are dif and stupid right now but my dad in his late 80s said every generation has its this is horrible as we move forward for his parents the depression was truly a mess WWII was truly a mess the Vietnam war the idiocy stateside was kinda like going on now stupid and folks need a wake up call

Again has it changed yeah big time and it did for my dad your dad and you and me and will for our kids etc...

Do we need to do something about the current state NO DOUBT A HUGE YES it is spiraling but again I do think the real % of the idiocy is smaller then we are told by the lying press and those in control on the democrat side and over half the republicans need to be replaced and all of the media folks need to just turn it all off and boycott every sport event every far left establishment and show them who the masses are but nobody does that we are all to comfy in our Netflix and internet world

Again all this said as you and I type on our computer/tablet/phone over the internet sharing thoughts ides and so life changes and goes on

Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    The U.S. I grew up in is over. Gone. Nothing here resembles what it was. Nothing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    I am 56
    Yes and no ? I still have guns can buy guns
    I used to jet ski no mandatory registration or had to wear PFD etc... but we did as we were pretty hard core wave riders

I still go where I want for the most part I cant shoot up a dump I reckon but can go out here to nowhere and shoot sadly most do not pick up their trash that has not changed

I can eat crap or eat well I have a huge choice of food a huge choice of entertainment new and used vehicles abound I can buy so much variety in clothes or food homes are quite nice these days for the most part as in stay cool in summer warm in winter

We homeschool our kids some countries educating your own child is now illegal sadly

So really the nothing resembles it ? At 56 I am NOT going to buy that sorry
    for sure things are dif and stupid right now but my dad in his late 80s said every generation has its this is horrible as we move forward for his parents the depression was truly a mess WWII was truly a mess the Vietnam war the idiocy stateside was kinda like going on now stupid and folks need a wake up call

Again has it changed yeah big time and it did for my dad your dad and you and me and will for our kids etc...

Do we need to do something about the current state NO DOUBT A HUGE YES it is spiraling but again I do think the real % of the idiocy is smaller then we are told by the lying press and those in control on the democrat side and over half the republicans need to be replaced and all of the media folks need to just turn it all off and boycott every sport event every far left establishment and show them who the masses are but nobody does that we are all to comfy in our Netflix and internet world

Again all this said as you and I type on our computer/tablet/phone over the internet sharing thoughts ides and so life changes and goes on
    I didn't say its not still better than other places.

Not sure I can even begin to describe the differences that are night and day.

There were very few franchises and each town was unique. Americans were the skilled labor force. We didn't lock our doors ever and left our keys in vehicle unlocked. Most pick up trucks had gun racks with loaded guns in them unlocked. You could buy guns at sears and hardware stores without paperwork or age restrictions. I bought several starting at age 12. There was no internet, cell phones, cable or satellite TV. Families did much more together. We ordered things from a Sear & Roebucks catalog and waited weeks without compliant. We didn't wear seatbelts and the roads were mostly empty. But theres more...Something thats hard to describe about our culture that is so different. The way we related to one another as Americans, with more respect and more pride in our heritage. We also sacrificed more, appreciated more, worked harder, ate healthier. Then theres all the changes to the landscape. All the development and growth, more roads, wider roads, less farms. All the mom and pop hardware stores, grocery stores, mechanic shops are gone. All replaced by chains. Everybody new everybody and your reputation and character meant a lot more.
    My small town resembles nothing of what it use too. Not the landscape, the people, the culture, or the values.

I'm not saying this to complain as if its all terrible and we are doomed. Just that its 180 from what it was.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789