Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Female gets Green Beanie

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Female gets Green Beanie

First Female Soldier Graduates Special Forces Qualifications Course, Earns Green Beret

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-green-beret/

I don't even know what to say, commies allowed to graduate from West Point and now this.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    First Female Soldier Graduates Special Forces Qualifications Course, Earns Green Beret

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-green-beret/

I don't even know what to say, commies allowed to graduate from West Point and now this.
    You know what what to say. It cheapens the Green Beret. Lowered standards, multiple multiple multiple attempts, and awarding the title to somebody that cannot do the job.

PC culture has no place in Special Forces. Mission first. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    The thread is locked in 3...2....1....

Feedback Score
    Female operators have a place in a narrow mission, which is counter terrorism in it's focus in an urban covert mission.

But females in SF, Rangers, etc. I don't see it.

The the IDF, they created coed infantry units. The joke is all the guys are fags, and the chicks are dikes. They are combat ineffective, and they have had soldiers sit and cry of both sexes rather than engage the terrorist that are murdering people in their unit or civilians.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Yoni I always heard that when the IDF tried it failed because the men would take stupid risks to protect the females and that if a female got wounded or killed the men would go berserker. Any truth to that?
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    I've said this before and I've gotten shit on both sides. I think so long as standards are maintained, I have no issue with women in any unit in the Military. Now when I say that I want to also say that if 100 women enroll and only 1 meets then standard, then only that 1 female should be allowed to serve in the unit, but if none meet then standard then none should serve and etc. Just maintain the standard, and if standards need to be raised and anyone, regardless of sex should have to also rise to meet that challenge.

With this, I would also mention that you need to constantly review standards and push to ensure that the standards align with the mission.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    The Army is not releasing her name, since she is expected to deploy in the future. She is a National Guard enlisted soldier, who will serve as a Special Forces engineer sergeant, or 18C.
    Engineering and National Guard?

I don't get the National Guard part? I get that you could be SF and then go part time in the Guard, but how can you be part time SF? One weekend a month and two weeks a year?

Does her being in the Guard mean that she probably won't deploy and avoid all those issues? The Army gets to say that they have a female Green Beret, but they don't have to deal the actual day-to-day of active service?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I was told by old timers that Israel removed woman from combat after the 48 war, because they just were too viscous. I was told they had incidents where prisoners fell into our hands and Israeli women started cutting off body parts.

Regarding the coed units, I can't comment on them because I have never been around them in combat or a terror attack. I know in a bunch of terror attacks, armed soldiers of both sex sunk to the ground crying and trying to hide and never returned fire. I know that after the last such incident the units Facebook page (who the hell thinks military units need facebook) had articles written by the Colonel about fashion tips and flower arranging. I am not joking.
    Eff ll this PC BS.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Engineering and National Guard?

I don't get the National Guard part? I get that you could be SF and then go part time in the Guard, but how can you be part time SF? One weekend a month and two weeks a year?

Does her being in the Guard mean that she probably won't deploy and avoid all those issues? The Army gets to say that they have a female Green Beret, but they don't have to deal the actual day-to-day of active service?
    It is most assuredly not one weekend a month, two weeks a year.

I reached out to an acquaintance, now retired but still works Robin Sage. Her first attempt was a no-go, she did well enough on her second. She is described as smart, carrying her own weight, and above average engineering skills for her MOS.

He also said that roughly the same percentages of guys who have traditionally failed, are still failing, he does not think the standard was changed for her.

I did not go into any other detail or questioning, and since I'm out of the military entirely now I really have no dog in this fight.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    It is most assuredly not one weekend a month, two weeks a year.

So why the NG angle? She joins the NG and then says, heck, I want to be SF. Is that common?

I got no experience about nothing, but from the outside it just seems strange.

IF some 18 year old kid told me he joined the National Guard and he's going to be a Green Beret, I'd think that was the biggest bullshit sell by a recruiter in history.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast