Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Female gets Green Beanie

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    For you to think it's ridiculous is ridiculous. You will do exactly as ordered.
    Can we ban this guy?

I saw where a mod once said that people private messaged them about him specifically. I’ve never said anything like this in about 15+ years on respective gun forums. I figured just say it.

I’ll just ask openly. I just don’t see him adding anything, but what do I know. I’m not mad, I’m not frothing at the mouth, I’m just calling a spade a spade.

I may be completely out of line - I simply don’t know. I’ve never asked.

God Bless,

Brandon

ETA: Looking back - I don’t know if this is going to be a positive thing. But, dude you just told a service member you hope they’re incompetent so you can beat them and in that kind “winning” we’re talking about killing people. American service members.

Maybe you should think about that - I believe from your prior posts you’re former service, but dude... what a thing to say.

That’d be like me telling you I hoped you or your family had harm to come on you because you could potentially disagree with me.

You realize these guys have been fighting terrorism for 15+ years (I don’t know a thing about Wake), but now you’re in the company of the Taliban, ISIS, or whomever else that wished doom on this country.

Just stop and think about what you just said and the people that would consider you friend.

Do you really want that?
    Last edited by BWT; 01-07-21 at 19:41.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    You will do exactly as ordered.
    You know nothing about me, there aren't many ways you can better prove your ignorance than making a statement like that under such context.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Considering such things as open election fraud and how riots all summer were managed, that isn't a ridiculous concern at all.
    I'll agree that 2020 was a year filled with ridiculous, and normally have near zero faith in government, but I have full confidence that the vast majority of active duty military members are a long ways off from what he's referring to.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Yah know, it's a great idea to not be a pain in the ass.

Especially when a very patient Mod like ST911 steps in and posts a bunch of bold type to that effect. When you ignore that, it means you go on vaccay.

He's way, way more patient than me. So be smart. Don't be a pain in the ass.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Is this going to influence combat effectiveness?
    Here's the thing, it's not my Army anymore, I left after 35 years of combined service, so I'm out of the loop.
    Here's where I'm not out of the loop though, We are hurting at the Vehicle Operator level when it comes to teaching maintenance. One female wearing a Green Beret means little when 150,000 vehicle operators can't check the oil, tire pressure or coolant levels on their assigned vehicles.
    She's insignificant and fills a niche when it needs to happen, people unable to read a -10 that is written at a sixth grade level and follow along with the pictures? That's something needing addressed.

Feedback Score
    While am not a brave person like those in the military, we will see how the woman does if ever put in combat. I will say she is brave.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    While am not a brave person like those in the military, we will see how the woman does if ever put in combat. I will say she is brave.
    If nothing else, she is bringing some very unique things to the organization.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    If nothing else, she is bringing some very unique things to the organization.
    Like NDs in her apartment?

Last edited by vicious_cb; 01-14-21 at 01:02.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Female gets Green Beanie

Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Like NDs in her apartment?

Nice. It would appear so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Nice. It would appear so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just poking fun at the fact the military is getting alot of bad PR these days with all the soldiers lounging in the Capitol building or the internet pointing out how in the hell some of the personnel sent to the capitol even passed a basic fitness test. They dont need GI Jane putting a hole in her ceiling.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast