Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Nearly Arrested Yesterday - Mask issue

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'll let this chap do my reasoning of masks & not giving into fear...gets quite entertaining a few minutes in & I just listened to it while I surfed & did laugh as he gets wound up & has some zingers for all the karens out there. Bottom line it's my job to protect me & my family, not those living in fear.

He's a chiropractor but has been working with area dr's & been on top of this since day 1.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/...atch_permalink

I don't do FB but my wife turned me onto this guy little after covid hit & we have since been taking his suggested zinc, vitamin D3 & quinine (look for it on the label in tonic water) as a simple preventative. Quinine is used for malaria. This mix showed it helping folks with the mild cases stopping most in their tracks. It's said the combo keeps it from multiplying in the system & sure wish we had heard of it back in late march when we think our crew came down with it. While we don't know for sure I can say it was not like any other cootie I recall...dry cough, aches, fatigue & while I never got a fever, the girls did. Yeah, it sucked but if you are relatively healthy & have a good immune system I sure wouldn't let C19 steal your joy. There are quite a few cases going on in our tx hunting forum & have several praise reports of this simple suggestion helping members who have caught C19 & felt recovery 24 hours after taking. This cootie is here to stay & ain't gonna outrun it nor am I going to get vaccinated for something concocted in a garage in China. I got the flu shot one time in my life 25 or so years ago & got the sickest I've ever been in my life. Haven't had the flu shot or the flu since.
    Last edited by Artos; 07-10-20 at 16:14.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Sir, I have no problem with some of the variations of discussion within this issue. Masks are a huge topic of discussion in the United States, and I have always had a stiff backbone when it comes to forced compliance by the Government. Some things make sense, some things don't.

I just happened to be placed in a situation where I thought I was being reasonable, and in good faith attempted to play by the rules imposed by the State. I learned sometimes that isn't enough, and you can be caught up in a situation out of your control. In a pinch, I used something that probably exceeded the quality of the average mask, but it didn't look like an acceptable product. I should have had my cell phone out with that picture of the governor and her bandana - good enough for her, good enough for me. That probably wouldn't have made a difference when dealing with people who like to control others.
    I think you were reasonable.

Might I suggest this for the next encounter with such a Tribal cop?

Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    I'll let this chap do my reasoning of masks & not giving into fear...gets quite entertaining a few minutes in & I just listened to it while I surfed & did laugh as he gets wound up & has some zingers for all the karens out there. Bottom line it's my job to protect me & my family, not those living in fear.

He's a chiropractor but has been working with area dr's & been on top of this since day 1.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/...atch_permalink

I don't do FB but my wife turned me onto this guy little after covid hit & we have since been taking his suggested zinc, vitamin D3 & quinine (look for it on the label in tonic water) as a simple preventative. Quinine is used for malaria. This mix showed it helping folks with the mild cases stopping most in their tracks. It's said the combo keeps it from multiplying in the system & sure wish we had heard of it back in late march when we think our crew came down with it. While we don't know for sure I can say it was not like any other cootie I recall...dry cough, aches, fatigue & while I never got a fever, the girls did. Yeah, it sucked but if you are relatively healthy & have a good immune system I sure wouldn't let C19 steal your joy. There are quite a few cases going on in our tx hunting forum & have several praise reports of this simple suggestion helping members who have caught C19 & felt recovery 24 hours after taking. This cootie is here to stay & ain't gonna outrun it nor am I going to get vaccinated for something concocted in a garage in China. I got the flu shot one time in my life 25 or so years ago & got the sickest I've ever been in my life. Haven't had the flu shot or the flu since.

Yes there are a lot folks, even doctors treating this, advocating for Vit D3, Vit C, and Zinc for treating this (at least milder cases and as a preventative) along with (under doctor's supervision) that malaria drug that everyone was arguing about as it (per peer reviewed studies a few years ago) helps facilitate the Zinc going into the cells.

I was already doing D3 etc but added extra D3, Vit C, Zinc, etc. recently as a preventative.
    Last edited by chadbag; 07-10-20 at 16:24.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbag View Post
    This whole "mask wearers are compliant and will be the first on the trains" is ignorant.
    ^What he said.
    I don’t wear one all the time, but I’m not making it the hill I die on.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If only officer Olguin knew how close he came to getting bayoneted.

My opinion on the masks is they are the health equivalent of the TSA. Lots of show and inconvenience practically worthless at protecting anyone, as almost no one I have seen is breathing through the mask

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by stahljaeger View Post
    If only officer Olguin knew how close he came to getting bayoneted.

My opinion on the masks is they are the health equivalent of the TSA. Lots of show and inconvenience practically worthless at protecting anyone, as almost no one I have seen is breathing through the mask

Saw this earlier today. This is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    LOL. She’s helping!Thank God the virus can’t go up, down, or around her mask.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Inhaled budesonide is shown to have success as well...one member's 82yr old Dad was just admitted today & family is going to report back. If you buy a nebulizer & can get a dr buddy to write a script you can likely heal yourself for $200 mas/menos.

https://youtu.be/eDSDdwN2Xcg

How about ivermectin the de-worming med I've been giving my dogs for the past 3 decades??

https://www.newsweek.com/anti-parasi...y-says-1496083

Nobody in relative good health should be concerned with the hype of C19 with all the 411 out there...It is my hope as the remedies go mainstream, the whole money making vaccine house of cards starts to crumble.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Inhaled budesonide is shown to have success as well...one member's 82yr old Dad was just admitted today & family is going to report back. If you buy a nebulizer & can get a dr buddy to write a script you can likely heal yourself for $200 mas/menos.

https://youtu.be/eDSDdwN2Xcg

How about ivermectin the de-worming med I've been giving my dogs for the past 3 decades??

https://www.newsweek.com/anti-parasi...y-says-1496083

Nobody in relative good health should be concerned with the hype of C19 with all the 411 out there...It is my hope as the remedies go mainstream, the whole money making vaccine house of cards starts to crumble.
    The purpose of the vaccine is more to prevent you from being infected asymptomatic, or relatively well, and passing it on to at-risk people. It’s important in healthcare settings, long-term care facilities, or anyplace elderly or immunocompromised people congregate and may interact with the general public.

None of this is about regular healthy people. The median age of those killed from Covid is greater than the American life expectancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    None of this is about regular healthy people. The median age of those killed from Covid is greater than the American life expectancy.
    At least for Utah, this is not true. The median age for a Covid death in Utah is 73 per the state's website. The life expectancy in the USA is 78.6 per this website: https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/...ec-2019-update

I would expect that the median age for a Covid death in the US would be somewhat similar to the Utah numbers but I don't have any hard data. In any case, it is not higher than the US average life expectancy as far as I can see.

It is a case that the older folks are more likely to die. In Utah, 70% of deaths were 65 and over. And those 45-64 make up the next biggest block.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast