Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nearly Arrested Yesterday - Mask issue

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Thanks to you (and God) it turned out as well as it did. That could have gone in a million directions, 999,999 not good. Holy hell, friend. That sucked.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    Yeah wearing a mask at the grocery store is just like riding to a concentration camp. I guess I’m ready to turn in my guns too since I want to reduce the risk of me spreading a disease that is currently wrecking our economy.

To the OP, that whole situation sounds ridiculous, I carry a bandana as a spare and have often worn it with no one complaining at all. It is an approved face covering in Texas.
    There isn’t a disease wrecking our economy. Politicians are wrecking our economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Maybe keep a velco BLM patch in your pocket to put on you cap or shirt if you see a cop in the area. Works like Kryptonite.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    Yeah wearing a mask at the grocery store is just like riding to a concentration camp. I guess I’m ready to turn in my guns too since I want to reduce the risk of me spreading a disease that is currently wrecking our economy.

To the OP, that whole situation sounds ridiculous, I carry a bandana as a spare and have often worn it with no one complaining at all. It is an approved face covering in Texas.
    I thought the bandana would be sufficient in a pinch, but it wasn't tied around my head. It was folded and I held it against my face with my left hand, covering my nose, mouth, chin and even the sides. I am thinking about getting some of those military gaitors in desert sand color I can wear around my neck.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    There isn’t a disease wrecking our economy. Politicians are wrecking our economy.

Bingo!
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I thought the bandana would be sufficient in a pinch, but it wasn't tied around my head. It was folded and I held it against my face with my left hand, covering my nose, mouth, chin and even the sides. I am thinking about getting some of those military gaitors in desert sand color I can wear around my neck.
    When I have to wear something I wear a SA face shield which is just a gaitor. Got them off amazon.

https://safishing.com/product-category/face-shield/
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Wear your mask, have spares, don't talk to people unless absolutely necessary.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    When I have to wear something I wear a SA face shield which is just a gaitor. Got them off amazon.

Thanks for the link, I’m going to grab some of those. Looks a lot more comfortable.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post

I have a big head, and most gaitors would be tight on the nose and face. I ordered one of these yesterday evening from an outfit in Australia. It can be hooked onto the ears, or I would just leave it around the neck and pull it up over my nose and mouth as needed. Ordered it in an "Oatmeal" tan color and looks like it would be a loose fit:

https://www.solbari.com/collections/...19305305866310
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I have a big head, and most gaitors would be tight on the nose and face. I ordered one of these yesterday evening from an outfit in Australia. It can be hooked onto the ears, or I would just leave it around the neck and pull it up over my nose and mouth as needed. Ordered it in an "Oatmeal" tan color and looks like it would be a loose fit:

https://www.solbari.com/collections/...19305305866310
    I have a fairly large head as well and don't find the SA ones too tight. Just tight enough to stay where i want it.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast