Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Centurion BCG

Feedback Score
    I bought two Centurion Arms BCG's a few years back. They both failed within a few 100 rounds. Called Centurion when the first one failed. They sent me a new BCG along with a shipping label to return the defective one when I received the replacement.

The second on failed soon after. Same issue as the first, rifle wouldn't cycle and bolt/gas rings wouldn't support the weight of the bolt carrier when standing straight up on front of bolt. I just went ahead and replaced the gas rings with Colt or BCM and it's been fine ever since. Hopefully mine were just a bad run of gas rings and all is good now. I like Centurion's products and customer service.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I ran an upper with a Centurion Barrel, rail and BCG in a class yesterday. It ran flawlessly. I believe the BCG is priced right for a quality phosphate BCG. I think the companies that charge more are offering nothing for the extra money.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AAMP84 View Post
    Just picked one up, they also use OCKS on their bcgs.

I could be mistaken, but I thought I read that Sionics, SOLGW, and Centurion all use Microbest bcgs.
    I did not know sionics used the OCKS on their BCGs. If so, I guess they have not updated it on their website in the description, unless I missed it.
    That is good to know.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Just curious if anyone has compared a Centurion BCG to a Badger Ordnance BCG
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234